No announcement yet.

Are you "one of those women who don't like women?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the urge to headbutt most women when they start talking (Bitching, griping, or gushing etc...) counts as not liking women.. then yeah.. I dont like women.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Makeup is getting a bad rap here. I like it. I like women who are just who they are. They don't have to be like me as long as they accept me for who I am also. It's a bit easier later in life; the women who might have clucked because I didn't have kids 25 years ago have been through more now and not all of those adorable children turned out as they would have liked. So now I'm occasionally the "smart" one because I didn't have kids. Go figure.

I like to have male friends too, but that was actually easier when I was someone's wife.

In general, I don't like mediocrity, so I don't like a lot of people of both genders.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Very well said Joanie.
        "You can either spend your time & money on being sick, or you can spend your time & money on being healthy"

Comment

*wanders through innocently*

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Speaking of which, there's something I've been wondering about as a non-american. Is the high-pitched 'OMG-culture' of american teenage girls actually real, or was it invented by Hollywood?

Anyways, I have nothing against most other females. Though I do prefer people who act outside of stereotype, I also prefer the male stereotype over the female stereotype... they tend to be much less annoying for several reasons :P

Comment

I don't like most women. I do wear make up and dress and shop and do woman things. But I hate the drama and gossip. The women in my life can have conversations about things other than other people and their children.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely get along better with males than females in general. I'm a stat geek who likes drinking beer, eating wings and watching sports. I can also rock some heels, put together a fine outfit and color-coordinate my house. But when I go to a hockey game, I sporting a jersey, leggings and flats/vibrams -- not looking like some dumbass 'fashionista' with stilettos. Someone needs to slap these bitches upside the head and tell them to STOP!!!

I work with and mostly hang out with men. I've been dubbed 'one of the guys' on several occasions...one being a friend of both me and my DH who dropped the "C" word in front of me. His brother said "there's a lady present in the room" to which he responded "there's two women I can say that in front of -- one is right here and the other isn't my wife". The other just happens to be one of my closest female friends.

There are a few woman I consider true friends and most of them are very much like me with some variations.

Nothing irks me more than a bunch of giddy, dipshitty broads who talk constantly about their manicures and merlot. Makes me wanna punch a wall. Or them. Or both.

Then there's the 'mom' group to which I also don't belong (I'm 40, DH is 48 -- ain't happening at this point). Now a couple of my closest female friends are mom's, but they're cool-ass mom's. They didn't name their kids trendy names (if I hear one more kid being named Aiden, I'm gonna hurl) and they don't incessantly talk about them. Thank God. Nothing is worse than the mom's who post 500 pics of the same brat on Facebook (needless to say, I've hidden those "friends"). OR the ones who ask "when are you having kids". Um, never. Thanks for asking. While you're at it, why don't you give me a papercut and pour lemon juice in it? That's gotta be one of the most insensitive things anyone (especially these consumed mom's). What if the person you asked tried and it didn't happen for them? Ugh. Women.

Comment

I don't like most people. Except for my wife, I only have one female friend the rest are all male. I have more in common with men then women as a group. I am much more comfortable in the company of men then women. The ironic thing is I am gay. Yeah...figure that one out! lol! I think God owes me an apology!

Comment

Nope. I like people for the most part, men and women. Sure, some may be nasty, but luckily, most are all right and there is always something you have in common. It's only human.
                      My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                      When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I have a MIL, 2 SIL, and several nieces. I see them on holidays. I was raised by my dad, and lived with my brother. I don't have a mom. I like getting pretty every once in a while, but I cannot stand whiney bitchy emotional bull shit. Drama is all my Inlaws and other women I come into contact with seem to offer. I guess since I dont cater to the BS they never ask me to go anywhere with them anyway. So it works out for me too.
                        So I don't hate them, but I prefer not to be around them.

Comment

I find it funny that women find enjoying company of other women negative, while men would not feel it is elevating and somehow good to avoid company of the other men. Do you think that treats that you listed as negative, such as stupidity, cruelty and emotional instability are more common in women than men? Have you never met a man deeply proud of his children and putting his heart and time into raising them and, yes, talking about them just as much as their mother? I have seen negative in both men and women, and throughout history men and women both committed both deeds of valor and heinous crimes. Anyway, I feel it is grossly unfair to prefer one sex over the other or think that you can only form a connection with someone who is just like you in character and temperament. I think it is limiting.

I will shut up now.
                          My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
                          When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

I agree Leida. We have a word for it. Misogynist. Doesn't matter if you're male or female, if you dislike women, you're a misogynist.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

You know, I've said for years that I don't like women, but I'm discovering that I just don't like chicks and "the girls" and wanna-be barbies. I actually like real women I tend to gravitate toward men, though, because they're easier for me to understand. And, until they started wanting to date me (WTF?), they seemed to like me as a friend, too.

Hehe- actually, I think I might have been the only girl taking Krav Maga that was disappointed when more women started showing up. When there are other women presant, it was harder to team up with a guy. And the guys hit harder. Not to mention the fact that when it was all guys, I felt zero reason to dress in anything but shabby gym clothes. Once other girls started showing up, I felt like I looked even shabbier. Never mind that I wanted to smack the ones that didn't take their earrings out for being idiots.
                              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

I'm so jealous you have Krav Maga classes nearby!

Okay, back to disliking women.
                                my primal journal:
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X