Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my penis fall off if...? and other questions that shouldn't be asked.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't read the book or any of the blogs or 101s. What should I eat?
    SW: 243
    CW: 177
    Goal: Health

Comment

My breakfast for the last ten days has been two pounds of raw beef liver blended with 15 egg whites and 5 scoops of protein powder. I've been fine, but suddenly I have terrible stomach cramps. Is there anything in my breakfast that might cause that?
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Okaaaay seeerus queston, which is more primal, Laphroaig or Talisker? *hic*
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i am nothing if not redundant *bats lashes*
          Surely even if you weren't redundant you'd still be silly
          Argue not with idiots, lest they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I have ten vegans, five SAD eaters, and a penguin coming over for dinner tonight. What should I fix?
            http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
              Okaaaay seeerus queston, which is more primal, Laphroaig or Talisker? *hic*
              Two of my favorites but I would say Springbank!
              Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
              PS
              Don't forget to play!

Comment

I'm not lifting and I have an activity level just above catatonic, but I'm eating clean with tons of protein. How long will it be before I'm completely ripped?

Comment

I read an article the other day by a vegan that misquotes a study by other vegans and claims that meat causes instant death, fascism, spontaneous combustion, and rocks to fall from the sky. Should I be concerned?

Comment

Ha ha ha! How many extra calories will I burn off by reading and laughing this thread?

Am I in danger of inflammation and becoming chuckle-resistant if I read it chronically?
                    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
                      Two of my favorites but I would say Springbank!
                      But I don't have any of that, I only have those and some highland muck I've been given, glenfiddich, honestly
                      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

I'm not losing any weight. Here's what I eat: <insert long list of adult baby food plus chicken breast, turkey and steamed broccoli> I can't stand anything that isn't sweet, mushy and creamy. Can you suggest other sweet, mushy and creamy foods I can eat and still lose weight and get healthy?
                        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                          But I don't have any of that, I only have those and some highland muck I've been given, glenfiddich, honestly
                          Oh you have to get some...divine. As for the glenfiddich I hear it is a good antiseptic.
                          Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                          PS
                          Don't forget to play!

Comment

Here are my medical test results. Now would all of you nice internets buddies who probably have no medical training whatsoever and may be massively mis-informed for all I know please analyze them for me and tell me what to do?

Comment

Here are my medical test results. Now would all of you nice internets buddies who probably have no medical training whatsoever and may be massively mis-informed for all I know please analyze them for me and tell me what to do?
                              Sad but true. We're mostly a bunch of parrots. We believe we're parroting the truth - but how much of what we thought was true five years ago is still holding true today?
                              Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by Sceptic View Post
                                Surely even if you weren't redundant you'd still be silly
                                i hope so
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X