Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my penis fall off if...? and other questions that shouldn't be asked.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the ever popular :

"Please, all you internet strangers with no medical qualifications, please diagnose my <vague symptoms that could be anything from hypochondria to a heart attack in progress> because I don't trust doctors. They want us to be sick."

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      How about the ever popular :

"Please, all you internet strangers with no medical qualifications, please diagnose my <vague symptoms that could be anything from hypochondria to a heart attack in progress> because I don't trust doctors. They want us to be sick."
      That one is easy! Just drink a daily cocktail of coconut oil, iodine pills, and raw lambs liver. Whatever you were doing before, you'll stop doing it soon enough!
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Comment

Are hookers and cocaine paleo?
        Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

Comment

Will iodine fix my (insert vague to serious symptoms)?
          Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Comment

Originally posted by KestrelSF View Post
            Are hookers and cocaine paleo?
            no, but hookers and blow are

beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              no, but whores and blow are

there, fixed it - you don't want to be redundant, dear... >enter Church Chat Lady smirk here<

Comment

And then there is :

"I don't really have a question but I just wanted to tell all you folks out there who I don't know all about my personal life and psychological issues, problems with my spouse, family, etc., so I will threaten to quit Primal and ask you guys to talk me down off the ledge because I really need attention."

Comment

Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
                  there, fixed it - you don't want to be redundant, dear... >enter Church Chat Lady smirk here<
                  i am nothing if not redundant *bats lashes*
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    And then there is :

"I don't really have a question but I just wanted to tell all you folks out there who I don't know all about my personal life and psychological issues, problems with my spouse, family, etc., so I will threaten to quit Primal and ask you guys to talk me down off the ledge because I really need attention."
                    'jump! jump! jump! jump! jump! jump! jump! jump!'
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

OMG but what do you use to substitute bread? Oats? Rye? Buckwheat? What do you mean - nothing? Nothing isn't bread. You've got to have it! How do you have a sandwich if you don't have bread? There's literealy nothing else you could eat at lunchtime. OMG I could never do that, what Is wrong with you, you breadless freak?
                      My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky View Post
                        OMG but what do you use to substitute bread? Oats? Rye? Buckwheat? What do you mean - nothing? Nothing isn't bread. You've got to have it! How do you have a sandwich if you don't have bread? There's literealy nothing else you could eat at lunchtime. OMG I could never do that, what Is wrong with you, you breadless freak?
                        INTRODUCING..."The Nothing Sandwich". The ultimate low cal dieter's "new little friend": Take 2 slices of nothing, heap all the nothing you want on it, squeeze or slather all the nothing you like on either or both slices of your nothing, put a toothpick on top to hold your big slice of pickled nothing & dig in!
                        No guilt, indulge all you want, all day, every day.
                        "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
                        "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
                        "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

Comment

Is butter a carb?

butter carb.jpg

Comment

"Why am I always hungry?! OK so here's my food breakdown: I do a 24-hr IF 5 days a week, and the other two days are cheat days."

^^^ maybe a bit of a stretch but definitely not as much of a stretch as I wish it was

Comment

Originally posted by Dirlot View Post
                              Will my penis fall off if...?
                              Mine did...
                              I used to be hung like a farm animal FFS!!! *sobs*

Oh, wait... NM.
                              *scuttles away with penis envy intact*
                              Last edited by cori93437; 07-27-2012, 11:28 AM.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Here are some of my favorite questions.

Will I die if I skip a meal or give up snacks?
                                Why is wheat so bad?
                                Can I get back on the wagon if I had a cheat meal? or two? for a week? a month?
                                Why has my poo changed?
                                Is there a more primal way to drive my car?
                                Would Grok have eaten meat?
                                Would it be healthy for to live on just bacon?
                                Which oil is better to cook with soy, canola, olive, or 10w40?
                                http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Working...
                                X