Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troll's back

See title. Named itself sexyashleygirl.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Nope.

Comment

Yup

Comment

WHO SAYS WHOLE GRAINS ARE BAD?

PSUEDOSCIENTIFIC CULT FOLOWERS - THAT'S WHO........

Comment

Really? You don't have anything better to do on the first Sunday in spring? Really?

Comment

ONLY 9 AM

Comment

My thoughts; from this point forward we all just read weekend link love and ignore the forum on Sunday. No audience for the troll. At least until there is a worker bee on call.

Comment

I kind of like the troll. I think its cute with its vegetarianistic ways. You know, like a dog you feed your scraps to.

Whose not wasting my grass fed beef... You aren't...

Whose not wasting my grass fed beef... You aren't...

Thats a good troll yes it is, yes it is. Now eat those fries that I dont want, and I will eat the steak you dont want... We can split the broccoli.

Alright, I am out now until tomorrow. Going rock climbing.

Comment

sigh. Can mods not ban IP? Who are the mods here anyway?

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

Comment

I would be more than happy to spend time moderating these forums against spammers like this.

Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
                    Check me out @ my blog: Retrospective Caveman
                    I set up a Facebook Group for all those who are eating and living Paleo/Primal

Comment

This was an unpleasant surprise...

Troll is one thing, but this is SPAM... Do we go to veggie sites and post?

Anyways, I'll amuse myself here for a minute, and then go back to my school's forums, it's been a year since I've been there...

Oh, and I take it this isn't the first time stuff like this has happened... We need a week-end worker bee, but that is unfair to the bees.

Once you learn that you create your own reality and that you are fully responsible for your life, you can begin to see the world as it is and then you realize the limitless possibilities.

Comment

Maybe the parents go out on Sunday and this drooler gets to play with the computer.....

Comment

Well... If it's a kid, then she/he will grow up to throw pies in someones face.

Or! This is the kid of someone who has read the book/site and is pissed that there is no more junk food in the house.

Or! Nothing... Just a troll.

Once you learn that you create your own reality and that you are fully responsible for your life, you can begin to see the world as it is and then you realize the limitless possibilities.

Comment

We really do need a Mod who is wiling to be on call on weekends.

Also, adding a report feature, or even an ignore feature to the forums would be a good thing. What say you all?

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

Comment

Agree with Chris!!

Comment

Working...
                              X