Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avocado Oil Potato Chips

Found at TJMaxx/HomeGoods!

They're so delicious! and three ingredients--potatoes, avocado oil, salt.

Yum!

OMG, I found a bag of those when I was in Victoria last fall, and they were amazing! I haven't been able to find them here--probably a good thing, really.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Owly, have you tried Bulk Barn? I've found them there in both Winnipeg and several locations in Ontario.

I agree, they are fantastic when a chip craving comes along.
      My musings

The old stuff

Comment

I get these at Whole Foods sometimes, a-mazing!
        “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Comment

Greensprout, no, I didn't even think of looking there! I'll give it a try. However, I blame you for the consequences should I die of an avocado chip overdose.
          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Owly View Post
            Greensprout, no, I didn't even think of looking there! I'll give it a try. However, I blame you for the consequences should I die of an avocado chip overdose.

I didn't do nuthin...

Happy hunting
            My musings

The old stuff

Comment

I'll definitely have to look for these. When we cave for 'chips' at the moment it's the 'popchips' which aren't steller.

The 'inka' chips are possibly even better - sweet potato or cassava fried in palm oil. The single-serving size don't seem to be available any more which is a serious bummer.

Comment

Do they sell these in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by dwkdnvr View Post
                  The 'inka' chips are possibly even better - sweet potato or cassava fried in palm oil. The single-serving size don't seem to be available any more which is a serious bummer.
                  i'm struggling to quit my addiction to those damn inka chips! Seriously.

I'm thinking the only way to do it is to buy like 10 or 20 bags of them and just eat them 24-7 til i'm sick of them. I know that should work; i found out by doing the same thing w/ Parmesan Goldfish in college! I can't even look at those goldfish things anymore!

anyway those inka things are the devil to me.

Comment

Trader Joe's has an awesome chip too. Ingredients: Potatoes, Olive oil, Salt. They're delicious, check them out next time you're there!
                    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Trader Joe's sounds like the bomb. Wish we had that chain.

Comment

This is dangerous information!

Comment

I ordered from Amazon; it would be awesome to get DH off Lay's.

Comment

I have seen these at my one of my local health food stores but didn't buy them because they were made from regular potatoes. I wanted them so bad! LOL

Comment

I have eaten three bags in the last two weeks. By myself.
                              Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                              SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                              2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Working...
                              X