Wendy's No Longer Has Sweet Potatoes in Their Menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wendy's No Longer Has Sweet Potatoes in Their Menu

Not that we primal folk partake of fast food all too often, but it was very convenient for me to grab a sweet potato on-the-go and eat it at work if I was ever in a food jam. There's a Wendy's right by my apartment I went today to get my emergency sweet potato and the person said "Oh, we don't have those anymore." :'C

Figures, of all the crap on the menu, Wendy's gets rid of the one healthy thing. (not counting the buttery spread it came with, which was crap :/)

Let us all mourn.

that does stink, I never knew they had them though...

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Ann View Post
      that does stink, I never knew they had them though...
      they debuted their "Premium Sides" a few months ago, not entirely sure when, but it doesn't seem like it was a very long time. The premium sides were the sweet potato, chili cheese fries, and mac n cheese. I guess the sides weren't that popular.

Comment

sad... yet i can imagine that a baked sweet potato is far from the most popular thing. people want to eat slop!

Comment

Originally posted by jakey View Post
          sad... yet i can imagine that a baked sweet potato is far from the most popular thing. people want to eat slop!
          exactly! that's why it's so terrible i understand people usually don't go to wendy's to eat a sweet potato, but damn, it was so convenient!

Comment

I had one of those once. It was small and it kinda sucked. And they're not always available. But it's always good to have the option. Or not, as the case may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
              I had one of those once. It was small and it kinda sucked. And they're not always available. But it's always good to have the option. Or not, as the case may be.
              boo, bummer you got a small one. I ordered two once, and they were both completely different sizes; one was a lot smaller. it worked out perfectly in the end, but at first I was a little miffed

Comment

The red-headed one has failed me once again. The other time was having a cheat meal of a double baconator and fries. I felt so ill afterwards
                [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRdnWCd/]

Comment

I'm sorry if this will offend anyone, but I can't imagine approaching a healthy lifestyle and eating at Wendy's, McD, or BoogerKing. Of all the eateries in all the world, I can't think of worse places to eat. They are purveyors of garbage. I wouldn't trust anything they served.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    I'm sorry if this will offend anyone, but I can't imagine approaching a healthy lifestyle and eating at Wendy's, McD, or BoogerKing. Of all the eateries in all the world, I can't think of worse places to eat. They are purveyors of garbage. I wouldn't trust anything they served.
                    it's a baked sweet potato.

Comment

Working...
                    X