X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• living with woman with Borderline Personality Disorder; I am an abused guy

i'm fucking abused, man.

this bitch, last 8 years, i'm feelng down.

who has experiecned this trouble? how did you get through it?

is there any hope for her or do i have to jet?

i can't save the world.

when i met her, i was weak and she was weak. now, i am strong but she is weak.

i can't save the world people.

i want YOU to tell me that it's okay to turn my back on this shit and never look back.

Comment

Dude... if you are being abused mentally, emotionally, or physically... it's OK.
      GTFO.
      Seriously.
      Not later... now, today, ASAP.
      Call some people to help you move, whatever you need to do.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

its ok to turn around and never look back

Comment

Originally posted by The Return of Dado View Post
          i can't save the world.

when i met her, i was weak and she was weak. now, i am strong but she is weak.

i can't save the world people.

i want YOU to tell me that it's okay to turn my back on this shit and never look back.
          If you need us to tell you that, you are not strong.

Comment

I find being mean right back actually makes the whole being near a bitch thing fun. Just play some mind games of your own.

Don't actually start anything though. Just play the game better.
            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Originally posted by brahnamin View Post
              If you need us to tell you that, you are not strong.
              Yes, he is. Turning your back on someone of 8 years is scary shit.

Dado, get some help and GTFO!
              A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Dude, GTFO, she's not going to change.
                Lifting Journal

Comment

Agreed - GTFO!
                  F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

Borderline personality, if that is indeed what she has and you aren't just name-calling, is definitely something you don't want in your life. However, after you get out of the relationship, you should get some serious counseling. I personally believe we attract certain things into our lives because of how broken we are ourselves. So get out and get yourself fixed so the next person that comes around is better. Otherwise, you'll keep attracting abusive women like that.
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                      I find being mean right back actually makes the whole being near a bitch thing fun. Just play some mind games of your own.

bad advice. you do not want to do this to a person with BPD, they will mentally f*** you up.

dado, if you're married you should start consulting a lawyer because you're probably going to get screwed. keep everything a secret until you're out. there's a lot of info out there about how to extricate yourself from abusive relationships, look into it but cover your tracks. if you're not married, take your name off of shared accounts, take your stuff, and get out.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post

AACCKK!!! BAD idea.... do not do this with a borderline! They will lose their sh** and it can become violent very quickly! (I do agree that with a normal, run of the mill bitch, it's highly entertaining, though).

Just leave. You have to. Life is too short, you are not doing each other any good, and you deserve to make yourself happy. And to find someone else who is happy too.

Comment

Like the others, I too will suggest GTFO and working on minimizing the fallout (divorce lawyer, if applicable, and probably some counseling, since it isn't your fault).
                          turquoisepassion - I MUST KNOW ALL THE THINGS

Comment

just remember that most divorce lawyers are out to make money. they are not your friend.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

And this has what to do with nutrition?

Dude, there's three sides to every story. Take accountability for your part in this, have a discussion and move forward with you life. Why are you asking a forum of strangers on what you should do?
                              ----------------------------------------
                              F, 48, 5'10"
                              Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
                              Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Working...
                              X