Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolute least Primal thing you've ever eaten?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA! my mom and i used to eat spaghetti sandwiches. italian bread, though and no anything else.

i also have had ravioli-topped pizza.

also had a soy-cheese period in my life of low-fatitude. ugh. it wouldn't even really melt.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

• That vegan that I picked up last night. Oh!
      In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Pizza with Hellman's mayonnaise on the crust and some kind of pasta piled on top. Pretty much a gluten/transfat frenzy.
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Captain Crunch....like everyday. And this cake my mom makes....chocolate cake with a can of sweetened condensed milk drizzled over top, covered in hot fudge with whipped cream icing. Basically a mouth orgy

Comment

• There's a version of tres leches cake that my neighbors made when I was a kid. Standard tres leches cakes with condensed milk caramel soaked into it as well, slathered with crisco/ whipped cream frosting and topped with maraschino cherries and their juice. Damn tasty and all kinds of not good for you.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

• Hmmmm. Sex in a Pan, maybe. Or the Christmas Day treat in my family--chocolate-covered cornflake balls. Oh, or A&W chicken nuggets dipped in gravy. Also, deep-fried tofu, elephant ears, and saltines with processed cheese spread. I also used to smash up ramen and eat it dry sprinkled with the flavouring powder.

I also had the toast with cinnamon and sugar on top. My mother used to pre-mix it in a shaker jar so that it was easy for the kids to put it on our toast in the morning.
              “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Soy JoyLESS
                Oh god, they gave those out at a marathon bag pick up. My SIL ate one bite and tossed the thing out and pronounced it "Soy Joyless"

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                  I also had the toast with cinnamon and sugar on top. My mother used to pre-mix it in a shaker jar so that it was easy for the kids to put it on our toast in the morning.
                  Oh, that reminds me of "angel wings". Leftover pie crust cuttings baked with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on them. Oh youth.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip @ MIPWID View Post
                    Paleo bread.
                    lol

What comes to mind is sugary cereals and toothpaste (the three striped colgate with ... fluoride!). Not eaten together though.
                    Take a walk on the wild side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
                      Oh, that reminds me of "angel wings". Leftover pie crust cuttings baked with cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on them. Oh youth.
                      We just called those pie scraps, though I've also heard them called Pie Fries.

"Angel Wings" to me is a Thai dish: partially deboned chicken legs stuffed with ground, seasoned chicken meat and glass noodles, battered, and fried. Served with a sweet sauce, natch.
                      Steph
                      My Primal Meanderings

Comment

• Originally posted by onalark View Post
                        "Angel Wings" to me is a Thai dish: partially deboned chicken legs stuffed with ground, seasoned chicken meat and glass noodles, battered, and fried. Served with a sweet sauce, natch.
                        Well that kicks the shit out of my version.

I never liked pasta much, but I do so love cellophane noodle dishes. Speaking of which, I could really go for some pad woon sen. It's so easy to make, too. Alas, not primal.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• Oh, see, now I want japchae.
                          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Got another one that's pretty bad:

McDonald's fries dipped in their vanilla shakes

Comment

• I have had most of the above but the first thing that came to my mind was a grilled cheese sandwich with American Cheese, white Wonder Bread, spread with country crock margarine. Sometimes we would even get a piece of bologna stuck in the middle.
                              My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

• Originally posted by kkratz57 View Post
                                Got another one that's pretty bad:

McDonald's fries dipped in their vanilla shakes
                                Oh man, I used to love that! Or using fries to scoop soft-serve.

Owly's Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X