• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food, Inc to be aired on PBS on April 21st

http://video.pbs.org/video/1402965302/

*BUMP*

Just in case no one saw this post.

Comment

This is good news. Hopefully lots of folks will watch it! It was a HUGE eye opener for me...

Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Thanks for the info! I just put it on the calendar so I won't forget. I have been wanting to see this documentary for a long time.

Comment

I must mail this info to Mark, so he can include it in the Weekend Link Love.

Comment

Thanks for the info, posted to my FB page, so hopefully some fam and friends will catch it

Comment

If you have Netflix, Food Inc is available via Watch Instantly.

Comment

Yes, I streamed it on the Netflix site.

I thought I knew about a lot of it already, but seeing it was different, and some of the facts I hadn't known. They were the cherry on the sundae, providing me with a THAT DOES IT!!!! moment.

Watching Food, Inc. finally got me completely off fast food and CAFO meat. I just refuse, period. Even rotisserie chicken. Some things are too horrible to support even with a single dollar.

Comment

This is a potentially huge step in the right direction!

Comment

Just a reminder that it's playing tomorrow. Make sure you DVR/Tivo it if you can't catch it tomorrow.

Comment

It's a great film. I really wanted my mom to see it while I was living at home, so she, at the very least, could get onto the grass fed bandwagon.

Comment

let's hope it opens a lot of peoples' eyes on what's really going on. i am so happy to see this making it to the public air[cable?]waves! it's such a good and informative movie.
                        sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

Marked on my calendar!

I've been wanting to see this for a while and hopefully I can get my family to watch it as well.

Comment

I meant to email Mark about this so he could include it in his weekend link love, but it completely slipped out of my mind this weekend. Maybe he can add a note to his post today or tomorrow.

Comment

I have this in my instant queue on netflix, just need to find the time to watch it. I did watch Killer at Large: Why Obesity is America's Greatest Threat from netflix and it was really good too.

Comment

Working...
                              X