I'm a twin mummy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a twin mummy!

I gave birth to two lovely little girls June 30th!
    They weighed 2.8 and 2.9 kilos so a good weight for twins. They're doing well, and growing, but their mummy is very tired but also very happy.

618.jpg
    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
    Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Proud mother of twin girls!

congratulations!! enjoy your babymoon!
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Congrats!!!
      See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

Congratulations from another mother of twins!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Wonderful! So happy to hear the news! Do rest as much as humanly possible. I know it's tough at this stage. I didn't know day from night.

Bless!

Comment

One day after my birthday??? You didn't have to, but I'll take it!

Congrats!!!
              Steph
              My Primal Meanderings

Comment

Awesome.
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

I totally thought you meant a wrapped-in-bandages-dead-guy kind of mummy, and I was all confused.

Congratulations!
                  Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Congratulations, from a father of twins. God bless and protect you and them.
                    All the best!

PDJ

The quieter you become the more you're able to hear.

Mawlana Jalaludin Rumi

Comment

Ooh, wonderful! Congratulations!
                      SW: 243
                      CW: 177
                      Goal: Health

Comment

Such a great size for twins - you must have been pretty uncomfortable by the end with so much baby in you!!

Congratulations
                        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Many congratulations!

Comment

What wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!
                            F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                              The pregnancy was quite easy actually. Didn't have many problems, and didn't get very big either. But now all the hard work has started!
                              It is very tough to be honest, even if my boyfriend is at home all day. We try to sleep when we can, but are still tired most of the time. But it's getting easier as we get to know them, and it's great to watch them sleep peacefully side by side.
                              They are very strong babies, and have been able to hold their heads up since birth.
                              "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
                              Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Proud mother of twin girls!

Comment

Working...
                              X