No announcement yet.

I'm a twin mummy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I just saw the picture of the two of them; it wasn't loading before.

So cute! Are they identical or fraternal? Hard to tell when they're just born...
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

D'awwwww. Adorable.
      Steph
      My Primal Meanderings

Comment

Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
        Oh I just saw the picture of the two of them; it wasn't loading before.

So cute! Are they identical or fraternal? Hard to tell when they're just born...
        Fraternal.
        They are very different, we could tell even when they were just born. The hair colour is different, and the shape of the head and facial features.
        "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
        Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Proud mother of twin girls!

Comment

Well I know YOU can tell; you're their mom! You'd probably be able to tell them apart even if they were identical.

It's a little harder going off one picture with their faces at angles. Being colorblind doesn't help much using hair color either.
          Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Well I know YOU can tell; you're their mom! You'd probably be able to tell them apart even if they were identical.

It's a little harder going off one picture with their faces at angles. Being colorblind doesn't help much using hair color either.
            Of course, it's different when it's your own child. Everyone who's seen them can tell though, but it's probably not so easy from a photograph I imagine.
            "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
            Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Comment

Congratulations ! Your little girls are beautiful !
              Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

Comment

Well I would have guessed they weren't identical if you had asked me, but with newborns there's also the "my head is slightly deformed from being squeezed through a narrow tube" consideration as well.

My Primal Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Orannhawk View Post
                  Congratulations ! Your little girls are beautiful !
                  Thank you.
                  Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Comment

Well I would have guessed they weren't identical if you had asked me, but with newborns there's also the "my head is slightly deformed from being squeezed through a narrow tube" consideration as well.
                    There is that too ...lol. Although I never noticed that they were deformed at all, but I might have been to tired to notice. Hadn't slept for 24 hours by the time they were born!
                    Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Comment

Many many many congrats Enjoy your babymoon, and all those lovely newborn sleepy snuggles.
                      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                        Many many many congrats Enjoy your babymoon, and all those lovely newborn sleepy snuggles.
                        Thank you.
                        It's really tough I must admit, but things are gradually improving, and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can. It doesn't last forever ...
                        Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Comment

Congratulations! Such beautiful girls!

Aww, I miss those newborn cuddles. Enjoy! My "baby" is now a 14-month-old toddler and my other "baby" is starting kindergarten. It certainly does not last forever. But hugs to you, sleep deprivation is hard regardless! Hang in there!
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d61289-12.html

Comment

Congratulations! I have twin daughters, they are 34 now. I almost never dressed them alike past the infant/toddler stage. I also had them separated into different classes in school. They had a few classes together in high school and there was one asshole teacher who decided that because one got "it" the other one should have. The question that most irritated them as they got older was "Are you twins?"

....and they were a handful as teenagers.

One went into banking and the other went into healthcare.

Comment

Congratulations! Well done for nourishing them so well!

Comment

Congratulations!! They are beautiful!!

Comment

Working...
                                X