Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmm...nice...ta

Comment

I watched The Dark Knight Rises with my husband today and loved it. I think I may be the only woman who thinks Bane is sexy though...
      My Writing Blog
      My Twitter

Comment

dude. is. a beast.

...for some movies anyway

beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

take that dude's body but make him black; that was the guy who served my 1/2 lb. medium rare burger between portobela mushroom caps tonight. nom nom.
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

It may just be me but seeing pictures of that smouldering man frolicking around in the sea made me want to punch him repeatedly in the face.

I think I also have a foot-fetish, I love nice feet on women although this is obviously unrelated.

Anyway, that's my two pence worth. See you in a few months x
            www.paleotrainingbible.com

Comment

Just found my new favourite thread. And hands off my boy Ry Rey! As soon as he's single again

and I am too

we are getting it on!

Just don't tell my other boyfriend Robert Downey Jr. he doesn't like to share.
              I'm a 39 y/o mother of 3 sons ages 12, 14, and 15
              HT: 5'7"
              SW: 223 June 2012
              CW: 191.4 April 21 2013
              TWL2D: 32 lbs

Primal Goals: to feel healthier, fitter, and sexier than ever before

Favourite primal resources: The Food Lovers Make it Paleo cookbook, Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo, The Food Lovers Kitchen, Primal Kitchen: A Family Grokumentary and of course Mark's Daily Apple!

Comment

Well, crap, I almost want to put some pics of me up so I can have you girls gushing all over me.

Almost.

That has to be an ego booster.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                  Well, crap, I almost want to put some pics of me up so I can have you girls gushing all over me.

Almost.

That has to be an ego booster.
                  Double dog dare 'ya!

Comment

I kinda like Al Kavalo's body. Not so big and he's just so enthusiastic and happy. What's funny is yesterday I was checking this guy out but he gave me this look like "what are you looking at?" Then I realized, he probably get stared at a lot because he was a dwarf, just barely on the edge of not being a dwarf.
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

did you just tell him "you look hawt?" because I do that. it might be inappropriate, but when I stare at menz, i always get caught, and they give me that look, and I'm like "you look hawt." and then they get all 'aw, shucks.'

Comment

Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                        did you just tell him "you look hawt?" because I do that. it might be inappropriate, but when I stare at menz, i always get caught, and they give me that look, and I'm like "you look hawt." and then they get all 'aw, shucks.'
                        No, I didn't say anything. I was probably twice his age!
                        Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I'm thoroughly upset about the lack of Ewan McGregor pics here...

ewan-mcgregor.jpg

And what about Jake Gyllenhal in Jarhead???

jarhead2.jpg

"The mountains are calling and I must go."
                          --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
                          --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
                          --Hyperlithic

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                            Double dog dare 'ya!
                            +1!
                            --John Muir

--Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
                            --Hyperlithic

Comment

Oh, and no old-school Indiana Jones fans here????

tumblr_kvo40efreU1qzexpio1_500.jpg

indiana-jones-01.jpg

Ok I'll try and stop lol
                              --John Muir

--Tommy Caldwell

--Hyperlithic

Comment

well, then you have to be a bit granny about it "you are a nice looking young man." I do that when I'm caught out staring at what I think is a 17-20 yr old.

Comment

Working...
                                X