No announcement yet.

Grokette fantasy thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I saw Lawless recently and may I just say that Tom Hardy is yummy. Mm. Mm. Good.

I should add that I thought it was a movie about time travel and I was halfway through the movie when I realized there WAS no time travel. My brain had combined the trailers for Looper and Lawless and I thought I was seeing a movie about time traveling moonshiners.
    My Writing Blog
    My Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Bork Bork View Post
      Oh and while we're on the topic of musical movies and super studs, can we just take a moment and wolf wag our tongues at Les Mis coming out in December? Hugh Jackman & Russell Crowe right off the bat...

ETA: Oh and also... um, hello-- THE TUDORS! Lots of hot, sweaty man flesh including Henry Cavill and J Rhys Meyers
      woah, really? sounds pretty awesome. according to imdb.com, sacha baron cohen is playing in it too, apparently in a serious role! he's not too bad looking himself, as long as he's not playing a dictator or chauvinist.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• I just watched Blade Trinity again recently so I got a good eyeful of Ryan Reynolds while I was at it.

I was also ogling Jessica Beal a bit, since I've heard follows a gluten-free lifestyle, but I don't know if that was true 8 years ago when the movie came out. Either way, I want her arms/shoulders.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Finally saw a celebrity type that's drool-worthy. Eion Bailey, oh my . . .

Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
            Finally saw a celebrity type that's drool-worthy. Eion Bailey, oh my . . .

Oh my!! Sexay!

Comment

• Ezra Miller

And, lo! I turn cougar.

I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Lili Taylor?

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  And, lo! I turn cougar.
                  hahaha good to know where your descent began
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Viggo <3

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      And, lo! I turn cougar.
                      The question is, will he look like late michael jackson when he's older?
                      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                        The question is, will he look like late michael jackson when he's older?
                        Not even remotely possible... the face structure is very different.

Unless he does like MJ and gets MEGA plastic surgery...

Also... to me he looks like a fetus.
                        (as in about the same as as my own son and completely TABOO!)

About as young as I can go is Clay Matthews... and I have a bit of guilt about that.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                          [ATTACH]8315[/ATTACH]

This guy can solve a crime for me anytime.

And a pretty smile to go with the abs.

[ATTACH]8316[/ATTACH]
                          Now that's what I'm talking about!!
                          (Shh, don't tell the husband)

That's a killer smile and body to match, gotta love Shemar Moore.
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• My tastes are varied. I love the beefy hairy "bear" types. I LOVE Kevin James. LOVE him. He's my absolute top celebrity crush.

But I think Randy Orton is pretty much perfect in every way.

And Josh Holloway is amazing.

And I think Dane Cook is super hot.

And Raul Malo may not be "traditionally" attractive but I think he's dreamy, and his voice is beautiful.
                            ~Sandy

Comment

• Fun fact: Dane Cook went to my high school. Many years before I did, but he visited when I was still there and I got to see the assembly because I had drama class in the auditorium at the same time.
                              Depression Lies

Comment

• oh Josh Holloway...yes please!!

and random shirtless firefighters:

my primal journal:
                                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X