Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
    [ATTACH]10291[/ATTACH]
    but Jenna is far better looking from behind so really this face is of no consequence...

just sayin'

LMAO at Lannisters spaying pets.

Comment

• 530295_360863797346263_1714646868_n.jpg
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• turtle 6946593183_902224469_n.jpg
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• 421031_510797058954505_876780207_n.jpg

- Ray Peat

Comment

• 'A Lannister always spays his pets' that, right there, is pure genius
              You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

• 481390_490467427686001_732695858_n.jpg

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Les Mis has jsut been released here in Oz . Love this
                  One Grain More - YouTube
                  link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                    [ATTACH]10426[/ATTACH]
                    OMG. I have a teenage daughter and a smart-ass husband. This might be the funniest thing in the whole thread!
                    50yo, 5'3"
                    SW-195
                    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

• Originally posted by LauraSB View Post
                      OMG. I have a teenage daughter and a smart-ass husband. This might be the funniest thing in the whole thread!
                      I know - it still makes me laugh!

- Ray Peat

Comment

[ATTACH]10426[/ATTACH]
                        Still laughing...

Comment

• Creepy.......

tumblr_mh8yu6QLoN1qzpsuoo1_500.jpg

- Ray Peat

Comment

[ATTACH]10426[/ATTACH]
                            Moths are creepy, leave a powdery residue on whatever they touch and pop when you crush them. I would hide in the bathroom too.
                            In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• 304679_371347979605917_41957621_n.jpg

- Ray Peat

Comment

• women1517495377_n.jpg

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X