Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do you still reckon you are better off without us????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do you still reckon you are better off without us????

Happy Independance Day

It's so nice to see the children do well on their own after spreading their wings and stricking out on thier own, of course you know if you need your laundry doing, or some just some advice from your old rulers, we are still here
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
    Happy Independance Day

It's so nice to see the children do well on their own after spreading their wings and stricking out on thier own, of course you know if you need your laundry doing, or some just some advice from your old rulers, we are still here
    please take us back! we can't do this by ourselves we're sorry

Comment

Down the British, up the rebels!

Happy 4th everyone!

Tercio

Comment

Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
        please take us back! we can't do this by ourselves we're sorry
        LOL I'm don't think we can as Tony acidently declared us the 52nd state when him and GWB were playing drunken strip poker one night in the oval office
        You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Nah, we're good.

I just wish we'd take a better look at Europe and recognize what NOT to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
            Nah, we're good.

I just wish we'd take a better look at Europe and recognize what NOT to do.
            What like let Germany be in charge of organising the party, and get spain to do the admin

Comment

Why not some love for the good kid? We stayed loyal and grew up to be a decent country, unlike our hellish brother to the south.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Well, thanks TribalRob! Dunno' if you like your Queen Elizabeth, but I tried to catch a little of the goings on for the Diamond Jubilee. A number of places cancelled fireworks celebrations this year - some for the economics (like this area) and some for the dryness (fire hazard - catch some news of the wildfires already this year?). I understand, but pooh! - big, booming fireworks are one of my very favorite things. I will just have to be content with the incredible lightning and thunder show happening here this very minute... hopefully it brings rain, not just a bunch of flash.
                I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Some of us are ready to do it all over again - Cascadia (independence movement) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                  Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Comment

I've always thought I'd like to live in Jefferson State. I picked up my mail once at the US Post Office of the State of Jefferson. No lie.
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by JBailey View Post
                      Some of us are ready to do it all over again - Cascadia (independence movement) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Awww, how cute!
                      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

There is a state of Jefferson primal group[1] of which I am a member (even though I don't technically live there.)

[1] http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/group49.html

Comment

If you want a laugh, read Ecotopia. Ecotopia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Comment

If you want to have some fun with the kids, borrow the DVD and/or book "How the States Got Their Shapes". We recently watched it in our little homeschool and had a blast.
                            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Working...
                            X