Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do real American men look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • silly obtuse canio.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

    Comment


    • kenn you didn't read the fine print. personally, the idea of being "ravished" (canio, to me this is more like being pinned and attacked with kisses) is appealing because it's based on a relationship of solid love, empathy, and respect. without that, it's no fun.
      Last edited by Saoirse; 07-05-2012, 10:17 PM.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

      Comment


      • Originally posted by kenn View Post
        But society says that's not true!
        well being ravished by strangers, sure
        beautiful
        yeah you are

        Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          kenn you didn't read the fine print. personally, the idea of being "ravished" (canio, to me this is more like being pinned and attacked with kisses) is appealing because it's based on a relationship of solid love, empathy, and respect. without that, it's no fun.
          Oh, I know what ravished means. I just fail to understand how it equates to undead persons who drink blood and large wolves. Apparently vampires and werewolves have changed with the times. Left behind yet again. Sighs.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            Oh, I know what ravished means. I just fail to understand how it equates to undead persons who drink blood and large wolves. Apparently vampires and werewolves have changed with the times. Left behind yet again. Sighs.
            i dunno. maybe physical aggression, romance, and wanted but unsolicited violation of personal space? also, vampires like to savor their victims, whereas it seems like some men like to...ummm..errr...rush to the main course. i haven't seen the series, so i can't really comment on that. the only vampire stuff that made me hot was Interview with a Vampire, and that was when i was an asexual teenager.
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
              i dunno. maybe physical aggression, romance, and wanted but unsolicited violation of personal space? also, vampires like to savor their victims, whereas it seems like some men like to...ummm..errr...rush to the main course. i haven't seen the series, so i can't really comment on that. the only vampire stuff that made me hot was Interview with a Vampire, and that was when i was an asexual teenager.
              makes sense given there was so much homo-eroticism in Interview that I was surprised the book didn't catch fire. It is just something I find interesting...physical aggression, unsolicited violation of personal space...in reality that would be called abuse, harassment and other such terms. Make the dude a vampire and suddenly the panties hit the floor. Just something I find interesting.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                kenn you didn't read the fine print. personally, the idea of being "ravished" (canio, to me this is more like being pinned and attacked with kisses) is appealing because it's based on a relationship of solid love, empathy, and respect. without that, it's no fun.
                ravished
                past participle, past tense of ravˇish (Verb)
                Verb:
                Seize and carry off (someone) by force.
                (of a man) Force (a woman or girl) to have sexual intercourse against her will.

                aka: rape


                Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                well being ravished by strangers, sure
                stats don't back that up...
                Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                Current Weight: 235 pounds
                Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                Comment


                • because it's fantasy. it's only fun to think about if the man in the fantasy demonstrates empathy and a desire for mutual enjoyment. it's more like controlled aggression rather than being used. also fun to think about a scenario where hairy, muscly dude has been tied up, but only if he has a smile on his face.

                  alright, artistic license with the word "ravished."

                  another definition:
                  "overwhelm somebody emotionally: to overwhelm somebody with deep and pleasurable feelings or emotions"
                  Last edited by Saoirse; 07-05-2012, 10:42 PM.
                  my primal journal:
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                    because it's fantasy. it's only fun to think about if the man in the fantasy demonstrates empathy and a desire for mutual enjoyment. it's more like controlled aggression rather than being used. also fun to think about a scenario where hairy, muscly dude has been tied up, but only if he has a smile on his face.
                    Yes, but society tells us that isn't true, and if you rape someone I'm pretty sure there isn't any empathy involved.

                    Either way, my point was ravished means to be raped.
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                      because it's fantasy. it's only fun to think about if the man in the fantasy demonstrates empathy and a desire for mutual enjoyment. it's more like controlled aggression rather than being used. also fun to think about a scenario where hairy, muscly dude has been tied up, but only if he has a smile on his face.

                      hmm...fair enough.

                      Comment


                      • sorry kenn, edited my comment. definitely not into rape fantasies. that's not my thing. but controlled aggression can be a nonverbal cue that physical desire is high.
                        my primal journal:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          ravished
                          past participle, past tense of ravˇish (Verb)
                          Verb:
                          Seize and carry off (someone) by force.
                          (of a man) Force (a woman or girl) to have sexual intercourse against her will.

                          aka: rape




                          stats don't back that up...
                          you wouldn't want to be ravished by a hot woman?
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

                          Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                          lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            you wouldn't want to be ravished by a hot woman?
                            I missed that part of the definition of rape where it was okay if the perp was hot.

                            Comment


                            • rah-vish
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

                              Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                rah-vish
                                Originally posted by kenn View Post
                                ravished
                                past participle, past tense of ravˇish (Verb)
                                Verb:
                                Seize and carry off (someone) by force.
                                (of a man) Force (a woman or girl) to have sexual intercourse against her will.

                                aka: rape
                                see above definition, which you also quoted

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X