What do real American men look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
    this is a show called alcide? i thought it was magic mike.
    The tall, bearded, fella ('Joe' Manganiello... see I even know his name, I don't completely objectify him, and even if I did... Pfffftttt ) plays a character named Alcide Herveaux in the True Blood HBO series(a werewolf)... during which he sometimes growls VERY, very, sexily... Oh yes he does!
    He is actually very tall... 6'5"... not fake Hollywood tall like a load of other actors.

But yeah... the same actor is also in Magic Mike... which that is and ad pic for.
    Last edited by cori93437; 07-05-2012, 04:31 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• ahhh thanks for explaining it to me. i guess i'm not very "in-theknow" wrt hot male actors and their shows. i did notice the one on the far left- matt something-or-other from White Collar. i like to pretend he's not gay.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• oh dear lord, Alcide is a hairy, muscly vampire? *fans self*
        my primal journal:

Comment

oh dear lord, Alcide is a hairy, muscly werewolf? *fans self*
          FTFY... He does sexy "growl" voice too... keep fanning.
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• oh my. just added it to my netflix queue.
            my primal journal:

Comment

oh my. just added it to my netflix queue.
              I won't lie and try to tell you it's 'good thinking peoples TV', but it is campy, fun, and full of premium man candy like Joe there, Alexander Skarsgard, and a few others too.
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                I won't lie and try to tell you it's 'good thinking peoples TV', but it is campy, fun, and full of premium man candy like Joe there, Alexander Skarsgard, and a few others too.
                I just started watching Sons of Anarchy and even though he's not really my type, Charlie Hunnam is reeeeeeally easy on the eyes. Of course I just found out he's British, so not an American man, but who cares.

Last edited by Blackcatbone; 07-05-2012, 06:34 PM.
                Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• he looks too much like a douchy friend of my husband, kind of ruins it for me. hubby wanted me to get into SoA but i just couldn't.
                  my primal journal:

Comment

he looks too much like a douchy friend of my husband, kind of ruins it for me. hubby wanted me to get into SoA but i just couldn't.
                    Oh yeah, that would ruin it for me too. I didn't think I would like it but it strikes me a bit like The Sopranos on Harleys. I tried to watch Madmen but was kind of eh . . . Maybe I'll give it another shot when I'm bored.
                    Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rojo View Post
                      They both picked the tallest, which I predicted.
                      i picked him for his scruffy sexy face and body, you weirdling
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                        i picked him for his scruffy sexy face and body, you weirdling
                        his tallest scruffy sexy face and body. Gheesh.

could someone explain the female fascination with werewolves and vampires please. I mean, you bleed for days at a time but want to hook up with blood suckers and wild beasts. It seems rather like a dude wanting to hook up with a chick that kicks him in the balls 3 days out of the month.

Comment

• i guess some of us just like the idea of being ravished*.

*by semi-hairy, well-built intelligent dudes who are surprisingly empathetic and like to cuddle.
                          my primal journal:

Comment

• and warm and furry, 3 days of the month
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

i guess some of us just like the idea of being ravished*.
                              But society says that's not true!
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

i guess some of us just like the idea of being ravished*.

*by semi-hairy, well-built intelligent dudes who are surprisingly empathetic and like to cuddle.
                                By ravished do you mean drained of blood or torn about by a large wolf?

Comment

Working...
                                X