What do real American men look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Instead of taking the opportunity to post your version of a "real American man;" you not only make snide comments, but you place words in others mouths.

"Bigot: is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different political views, ethnicity, race, class, religion, profession, sexuality or gender."
    lol, sorry, but i dont think there is a "real" american man. just like there is no real american woman, or any real man. we are all just people on earth. what does that even mean, a "real" man? im just as annoyed by women who claim that "real" women have curves. just shut up already about "real" this and "real" that. this thread was originally a joke post with a picture of young man with moobies. thanks for calling me a bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackcatbone View Post
      Speaking of beef, wish I had some female friends nearby. I would love to go see Magic Mike but I doubt the boyfriend would appreciate it. For the story, of course.
      ditto. i think most of the women i'm friends with would be embarrassed to go.
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
        lol, sorry, but i dont think there is a "real" american man. just like there is no real american woman, or any real man. we are all just people on earth. what does that even mean, a "real" man? im just as annoyed by women who claim that "real" women have curves. just shut up already about "real" this and "real" that. this thread was originally a joke post with a picture of young man with moobies.
        Then what was the purpose of making a snide/inflammatory comment?
        [Sarcasm]And Pseudogynecomastia is a very real condition![/Sarcasm]

thanks for calling me a bigot.
        If the shoe fits.
        "Go For Broke"
        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
        Small Kine-168/9%
        Now- 200/8%
        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

So, I fortunately missed something involving big, floppy man-titties? Good to know.

And JennaRose, if you aren't a fan of the service, or "men in uniform"(), the least you could do is not make an ass of yourself with snide remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by Figlio di Moros View Post
            the least you could do is not make an ____ of yourself with snide remarks.
            No need to name call, keep it civil, refer to the previous definition and let that guide your word choice...
            "Go For Broke"
            Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
            Small Kine-168/9%
            Now- 200/8%
            Goal- 210/6%

Comment

So, I fortunately missed something involving big, floppy man-titties? Good to know.

And JennaRose, if you aren't a fan of the service, or "men in uniform"(), the least you could do is not make an ass of yourself with snide remarks.
              lol, i'm not not a fan! both my father and grandfather served. i just think its ridiculous that a man in service is considered a "real" man. this is the internet, folks, chillax.

Comment

No need to name call, keep it civil, refer to the previous definition and let that guide your word choice...
                lmaooo! you guys are cracking me up! because calling someone a bigot is better than an ass??

Comment

lol, i'm not not a fan! both my father and grandfather served. i just think its ridiculous that a man in service is considered a "real" man. this is the internet, folks, chillax.
                  I started this thread as a parody thread of the one about real women.

For real women the focus is solely on body, guys seem to think what a real man isn't really related to body
                  Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                  Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                  Current Weight: 235 pounds
                  Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

lmaooo! you guys are cracking me up! because calling someone a bigot is better than an ass??
                    I defined a word for you, if you think you fit that definition, so be it. If you don't think it fits, so be it.
                    "Go For Broke"
                    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                    Small Kine-168/9%
                    Now- 200/8%
                    Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Your post came off wrong, then; atleast, if you meant it not to be snide. Perhaps you could explain how men serving their country, or fighting fires, or protecting their community, aren't "real men"?

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                        For real women the focus is solely on body, guys seem to think what a real man isn't really related to body
                        Hmm, should have put that in the first post! Ban nomination retracted. But no more moob pictures please.
                        "Go For Broke"
                        Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                        Small Kine-168/9%
                        Now- 200/8%
                        Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Hmm, should have put that in the first post! Ban nomination retracted. But no more moob pictures please.
                          I just thought it was interesting that in that thread it almost solely dealt with how people view their bodies

And in this one it's been almost all about guys don't really care that much about bodies in terms of what they admire or want, not to say guys don't want to be fit and in shape.
                          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                          Current Weight: 235 pounds
                          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Your post came off wrong, then; atleast, if you meant it not to be snide. Perhaps you could explain how men serving their country, or fighting fires, or protecting their community, aren't "real men"?
                            they're noble men. i guess they're REAL men in the sense that they are living breathing humans with male anatomy, and not a plastic Ken doll. what about the other men who don't serve the military? i dunno............................................. .that's why i didnt post an example, because I don't think there's a definition of a "real" man or anybody, like I said. there are plenty of men who don't serve, what are they? there are men who are house-husbands, SAHDs, Joe Blow who works in an office, that asshole down the street, scientists.... i'm so done talking about this.

Comment

This twisted thread we weave...
                              "Go For Broke"
                              Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                              Small Kine-168/9%
                              Now- 200/8%
                              Goal- 210/6%

Comment

This twisted thread we weave...
                                this certainly went in a different direction than i think Kenn intended lol

Comment

Working...
                                X