No announcement yet.

The Ultimate BRAG Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got whistled at by some random creepy guy on my walk to the bus yesterday. Mostly didn't bother me because I was feeling good in my skirt

Comment

Ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay and wasn't even sore the next day. Then rewarded myself by going clothes shopping. I bought single digit sized jeans for the first time since middle school. 7/8 (US size) jeans fit nicely!
      You don't have to be sick to get better.
      Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
      Primal start: 1/2/2012
      My Primal Journal
      Living, loving and learning.

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
        Got whistled at by some random creepy guy on my walk to the bus yesterday. Mostly didn't bother me because I was feeling good in my skirt
        I whistled at some chick today and she seemed to like it.
        If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Originally posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
          I whistled at some chick today and she seemed to like it.
          Must be a random creepy guy thing...

Comment

Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
            Must be a random creepy guy thing...
            Just a joke.

I guess I could brag that I finished the Barbarian Challenge and loved it. It sucked, it hurt, I loved it.
            If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

Originally posted by Kakes View Post
              Ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay and wasn't even sore the next day. Then rewarded myself by going clothes shopping. I bought single digit sized jeans for the first time since middle school. 7/8 (US size) jeans fit nicely!
              Grok on Kakes! You look fantastic!

Comment

Can I brag about food?

I got 7oz cans of tasty albacore for 1.49 each! Bought 2 dozen.
                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

I haven't bitten my nails in about 4 weeks!! for a chronic nail-biter, this is great gonna treat myself this weekend with a manicure

Comment

My clothes from my honeymoon (6yrs ago) fit!

Comment

I pretty much did a pull up. Bit of kipping but got there. My entire life I could never do anything like that, now I can do four chin ups in a row.
                      Next goal is get under 100kg (chinning that four times sounds kind of impressive now haha) and doing a pistol squat.
                      Believe and achieve.

Comment

Had a great primal weekend in the wilds of Prince William Sound, Alaska. Had three meals of shrimp that we caught, watched otters and seals, helped a friend haul lumber at his cabin (I.e., lifted heavy things). All in all, a grand primal time. Then I get home, check MDA and see that I was responsible for the "comment of the Week" in Mark's blog. How frikken primally cool is that to top off the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
                          Had a great primal weekend in the wilds of Prince William Sound, Alaska. Had three meals of shrimp that we caught, watched otters and seals, helped a friend haul lumber at his cabin (I.e., lifted heavy things). All in all, a grand primal time. Then I get home, check MDA and see that I was responsible for the "comment of the Week" in Mark's blog. How frikken primally cool is that to top off the weekend?
                          JEALOUS!!!!! that's so awesome!! and congrats

Comment

just training for being awesome and eating clean ( haven't said this, but maybe next time)
                            LOL love this!
                            I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

5 Dozen eggs, 3 gallons of milk, 3 lbs of bacon, 5 lbs of beef, 3lbs of raspberries, 2 rotisserie chickens, bunch of greens, 5 lbs of Okinawan sweet potatoes.

$130

The look on the Costco checkout lady's face after asking me if I had a big family and I said "nope, just me, this is just a week of food."

Priceless.
                              "Go For Broke"
                              Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                              Small Kine-168/9%
                              Now- 200/8%
                              Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                                5 Dozen eggs, 3 gallons of milk, 3 lbs of bacon, 5 lbs of beef, 3lbs of raspberries, 2 rotisserie chickens, bunch of greens, 5 lbs of Okinawan sweet potatoes.

$130

The look on the Costco checkout lady's face after asking me if I had a big family and I said "nope, just me, this is just a week of food."

Priceless.
                                YOU LIVE IN HAWAII?
                                Do you shop at the Costco in Hawaii Kai? God, I miss the fresh fish in that area, even if it is so expensive =O
                                I jumped on this after I saw that you buy purple sweet potatoes there. Gah, I wish I had local stuff here on the mainland :<
                                My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Working...
                                X