Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpha-Beta is a false dichotomy. There is only Strong and Weak.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alpha-Beta is a false dichotomy. There is only Strong and Weak.

    Betas and alphas, both are bums.

    You're either a strong human or a weak human, that's it.

  • #2
    The strong will take a beating and come back for more, eventually they will win.

    The weak, they fold like napkins.

    A whole industry peddling to weak bums; needless. Senseless.

    Comment


    • #3
      What about gamma? One can be strong without having to lord over others.

      But I do agree that attempting to segment the population into "alphas" and "betas" is just as faulty as the endomorph/endomorph/mesomorph categorization. There's too much fluidity and room for change in between.
      “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

      Comment


      • #4
        What the hell are you talking about?

        Comment


        • #5
          Strong like Bull!!! I must break you!!!
          Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rasputina View Post
            What the hell are you talking about?
            I think the Op means survival of the fittest...I think..., but I was thinking the same question as you...
            Female, age 51, 5' 9"
            SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

            Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
            2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jojohaligo View Post
              I think the Op means survival of the fittest...I think..., but I was thinking the same question as you...
              No, I don't mean that at all, at least not directly.

              All I'm saying is: alpha, beta, this is bullshit. You're either strong or weak!

              Women, they'll go for the strength.

              Strength isn't just physical, it's an overall strength. Strength of the Will.

              Comment


              • #8
                Rasputina, nemoj jebat mrave!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I know how to fold napkins into crowns as the finishing touch on lovely place settings.
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                    I know how to fold napkins into crowns as the finishing touch on lovely place settings.
                    I bet you do.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Return of Dado View Post
                      No, I don't mean that at all, at least not directly.

                      All I'm saying is: alpha, beta, this is bullshit. You're either strong or weak!

                      Women, they'll go for the strength.

                      Strength isn't just physical, it's an overall strength. Strength of the Will.
                      Ah, you mean alpha males and beta males. You're asserting that as a woman I go for males who are strong, overall, regardless of whether they are alpha or beta...
                      Female, age 51, 5' 9"
                      SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

                      Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
                      2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Return of Dado View Post
                        I bet you do.
                        You would win that bet.

                        I can also place a sorbet spoon correctly. And thus concludes this course in Gay Panda's Finest Graces.
                        JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jojohaligo View Post
                          Ah, you mean alpha males and beta males. You're asserting that as a woman I go for males who are strong, overall, regardless of whether they are alpha or beta...
                          Yea, I'm talking about the alpha beta thing, because it recently came to discussion in the comment section of an AltRight article.

                          The human that is closest to his Soul is strongest, and is the most desirable mate.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                            You would win that bet.

                            I can also place a sorbet spoon correctly. And thus concludes this course in Gay Panda's Finest Graces.
                            I love gays like you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Anyone else remember spelling dirty words in their Alphabet soup as a kid...
                              (Alpha Beta... alphabet... that's where it got me. )
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X