Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went on three walks today...

Felt great too!

Today was such a beautiful day that I went on a walk three separate times.

Walk 1: went to the weekly farmers market to pick up food for the week. On my feet browsing meat, veggies, tea, ect. For about an hour and a half, walked back to my apartment to put food away.

Walk 2: About 2:00 in the afternoon, I was still thinking how nice it was. Went out for a two and a half hour walk. Got some sun and vitamin D.

Walk 3: in the evening, it was cooling down a little, legs were a little stiff and restless, stepped outside for a second, ended up turning into a two hour walk.

I think I got my movement in today, what say you guys?
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Sounds like a very Primal day.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      Sounds like a very Primal day.
      I would say it was, even if the surroundings weren't too primal, but hey, make the most of it, am I right?
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

As Mark's book cover says, "Primal living in the modern world".

Comment

Nice work!! I spend all day on my feet at work, so I usually try to spend as much of my weekends laying around as possible haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronstar View Post
            Nice work!! I spend all day on my feet at work, so I usually try to spend as much of my weekends laying around as possible haha!
            Thank you, thank you... *takes a bow*

Comment

Haha, nice! I'm about to head out for a walk myself
              Starting weight: 206 lbs in June 2012
              Goal weight: 135 lbs
              Current weight: 187bs Feb 9th, 2013

The funny thing about getting on and off the wagon for me is, I either dive on or dive off. There is no nice and easy. All or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Taggy G View Post
                Haha, nice! I'm about to head out for a walk myself
                At THIS hour?!? Oh wait...

Damn Aussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                  At THIS hour?!? Oh wait...
                  Nah, it is pretty late. But I'm wide awake plus the dog needed to go out haha.
                  Starting weight: 206 lbs in June 2012
                  Goal weight: 135 lbs
                  Current weight: 187bs Feb 9th, 2013

The funny thing about getting on and off the wagon for me is, I either dive on or dive off. There is no nice and easy. All or nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Taggy G View Post
                    Nah, it is pretty late. But I'm wide awake plus the dog needed to go out haha.
                    Ah, gotcha. I can't imagine it was the longest of walks though?

Comment

There is no need to moderate how much walking you do.
                      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                        There is no need to moderate how much walking you do.
                        Who said anything about moderating it?

Comment

Working...
                        X