Funny MDA forum quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
    pssst - Saoirse... I honestly don't know... would you tell me?
    She's making dinner probably.

Here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread22903.html

I have the proud distinction of being the originator of the kayaking metaphor. That was the best MDA forum thread ever. Give it a read.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
      the kayaking metaphor.
      Oohhhhhhhhh.

(went over there... got lucky and found it so soon... best. thread. ever... will probably lose sleep reading it all)
      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

She's making dinner probably.

Here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread22903.html
        nope. i was working my first shift in my new health food store! woohoo!!!
        Oohhhhhhhhh.

(went over there... got lucky...
        *high five!*
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

I have the proud distinction of being the originator of the kayaking metaphor. That was the best MDA forum thread ever. Give it a read.
          I *knew* it was you who started it Paleobird! Good stuff...
          My Before/After Pics
          Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

"Excuse me, but FUCK LOW FAT... Why do you keep saying those words?!?" - Finnegans Wake
            My Primal Journal - Food, pics, the occasional rant, so...the usual.

I love cooking. It's sexy science that you stuff in your face. - carlh

Comment

Originally posted by noodletoy View Post
              I feel that the softness that women have now is doing nothing but pussifying society through emasculation of the remaining men left; that and soy.

``Sihana
              I might have to get that tattooed on my ribcage, now.

Comment

I made the list! Woo hoo!

I have "Because fuck you, that's why" and *thoughtful pause* on the tip of my tongue far too often- and no one would get it.
                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

My favourite when told my face is too thin is to tell people theirs is too fat. Conversation killer if I ever seen one. - smilingjustalittlebit

Comment

Posted by bloodorchid :

also, i know a girl who knows a girl who knew a girl who stopped eating bread and she DIED

Comment

keithpowers said ( about a comment i made )Yeah, but it makes up for it with sheer, ball-crushing awesomeness.
                      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Dado said that the last time he posted a picture of himself on the interwebs, someone photoshopped a cock on it...

Cori93437's response:

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        As long as it's a nice one, and free-range organic, what's the problem?

Comment

flog yourself with a stick of butter and pray Goddess Paula forgives you - bloodorchid

Comment

Dado on the Primal Poet thread...

My balls sit, sweat
                            swell with good things
                            I squat and they touch
                            ground is cold
                            but nothing much
                            more than the old
                            balls hanging

Genius!
                            My Journal: Englishman In Oz, Skinny to Muscle in a Primal Way

Comment

Oohhhhhhhhh.

(went over there... got lucky and found it so soon... best. thread. ever... will probably lose sleep reading it all)
                              I was the OP on that thread and the really funny thing is I was not thinking of kayaking when I first posted it. I was thrilled about how beautiful and powerful I felt being Primal.

It is a super fun thread. One warning though, a certain iodine enthusiast shows up at some point and makes it his personal mission to help improve our kayaking techniques. Poor Mrs. G.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010
                              "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                              MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                              X