No announcement yet.

Women, do you like men with long hair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. Guys oughta look like guys----and they shouldn't have more hair than me.

Comment

Husband is ex military and has always had short hair. I like it best a bit longer on top and really short back and sides.

Jackson Rathbone.. looks great with long hair or short, I think sometimes it's all in the facial bone structure. As long as it's clean and doesn't have split ends then long/er hair on men is great.

Comment

Every woman had a wish to her hair is looking some Shinny, long and thicky hair..

Comment

Depends on the guy...

I've dated guys with everything from beautiful almost waist length hair, to almost zero hair.
          It's all about if it fits him and the presentation...

It's all good.

Heck... all the same goes for ladies!
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

depends on the guy. I normally loved guys with shoulder length curls. But then i have loved Bald as well.

Comment

Need I say more?
              sigpic
              Age 48
              Start date: 7-5-12
              5'3"
              121lbs
              GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
              Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

I agree it depends on the man....I really dig dreadlocks which I know a lot of people don't but on they right guy IMO they are super sexy (on the wrong guy, eh not so much). But, I also know some really handsome men with short or buzzed hair, and a few lucky guys look good with either. I will say sometimes it's nice to have a little something to run your hands through...which is the reason I keep my hair long, cause I love it when people run their fingers thru it, and I'll admit a little pulling is good too

Comment

This. right here. is my. short hair swag.

well then

Comment

Ahhhh that's just scarry, It's like the mental bus station teenagers are tring to start a fight with me again
                    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmar View Post
                      I really dig dreadlocks)
                      [Joey Voice] How you dooin'[/Joey Voice]

Though the most pulling action my dreads get now-a-days is as climbing ropes for the little ones
                      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                        [Joey Voice] How you dooin'[/Joey Voice]

Though the most pulling action my dreads get now-a-days is as climbing ropes for the little ones
                        LOL....even better

Comment

I generally prefer short hair on guys (but not super short), but really it depends on the guy and the hair. I always prefer healthy looking well kept hair, and hate how a lot of guys with long hair don't seem to keep their hair in nice shape! Still... I think the man is more important than the hair .

I prefer long hair on ME too. It's kinda my... one girly feature. I'm not very feminine in other ways, so the hair keeps me looking female .

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmar View Post
                            ...I keep my hair long, cause I love it when people run their fingers thru it, and I'll admit a little pulling is good too
                            Nice...

Comment

Oh yeah, I not only love long hair on men, but short hair is evidently a deal breaker since I've never dated a guy with short hair.
                              I just don't like it.

My honey has waist length hair that he wears in a bun with a silver hair stick. Gorgeous! He's balding on top and as always had thin hair, so he prefers to keep it bunned most of the time -- but I like it down, too. It looks very masculine, in my opinion.

Our son has 'classic length' (below his bum) hair, very thick and shiny. He usually wears it braided. I think it looks very nice.
                              Misti
                              Grain Free since 2009, WP from 2005
                              ~100% primal (because anything less makes me very sick)
                              Goal: hike across Sweden with my grandchildren when I retire in a few years

Comment

Genetics removed my choice early: hair started receding at 18, was in full retreat by 25. Would look silly to rock the skullet, so I buzzed it off, and always go 1/8". Mrs. likes it, so I'm over worrying about it.

WRT women, hair length never mattered one iota. Beautiful women with long and short hair. If I'm ... appraising the aesthetic qualities of a woman not my wife ... I'm not thinking, Ohhh, what nice hair, I wonder what conditioner she uses? My eyes are likely in some other predictable region.

Comment

Working...
                                X