I have such plans for you all...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
    "The plague." That doesn't sound nearly as threatening as...

THE BLACK DEATH.

Think PR, Darth! Go for the more terrifying name!
    True.

"The Plague" sounds more like my ex-husband.
    Durp.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
      "The plague." That doesn't sound nearly as threatening as...

THE BLACK DEATH.

Think PR, Darth! Go for the more terrifying name!
      Right well, I'm off to kinko's to change those fliers I was having made up.

Comment

Not in this county... more gun shops than grocery stores in these here hills... your flyers would be unreadable due to shot holes before they could hit the ground.
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          What in like 2105?

They've pushed back the release date for Cold Days till Jan 2013, if then. Butcher claims he needs a break in between Dresden books, and keeps goofing around with this or that.

a-meh.
          That sucks - it's like George RR Martin screwing around with Wild Cards instead of GoT. Without HBO cracking a whip, we'd still be waiting for the 5th book. Maybe he'll only take 5 years to write the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ann1217 View Post
            Some viruses are even more deadly in those with strong immune systems. For instance: 1918 flu pandemic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the plague results from a bacterial infection.
            From Yersinia pestis...
            Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
            Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
            Current weight: 210.8 lbs
            Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
            ChooseMyPlate

Comment

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
              Not in this county... more gun shops than grocery stores in these here hills... your flyers would be unreadable due to shot holes before they could hit the ground.
              Pishposh, I know very well that people in S.E. Ohio can't read so there's no need to waste the paper.

But the presence of a heavily armed population plays into my mechinations quite nicely.

And deer ticks... lots and lots of deer ticks.

Comment

Right well, I'm off to kinko's to change those fliers I was having made up.
                Very good. Carry on.
                F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

The Black Darth
                  coming to a plague near you
                  Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                  5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                  Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                  TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                  bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Guns need to be banned
                    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                    Current Weight: 235 pounds
                    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                      Guns need to be banned
                      No, they don't. I'm not all NRA or into the idea that guns should be as available as bubble gum, but as I get older I see the wisdom of protecting every right our Constitution grants us. Crime is a much more complex problem than getting rid of guns, just in case crime concern is the motivation for your statement. There will always be sickos and idiots - you cannot change that. But just as I will not tell you that you MUST own a gun, I would not have you tell me that I may not, should I ever decide to do so.
                      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Pishposh, I know very well that people in S.E. Ohio can't read so there's no need to waste the paper.

But the presence of a heavily armed population plays into my mechinations quite nicely.

And deer ticks... lots and lots of deer ticks.
                        Oh, my dear, sweet, slightly confused megalomaniac... you would be surprised of what a bunch of rednecks are capable. And methinks it is you, not I, who requires language lessons... if you reread your own link carefully, deer ticks are not the insect vector of choice for the plague. Perhaps you would like to reconsider your threats of doom and strike fear into our collective hearts with Lyme disease, instead??

Comment

Oh, my dear, sweet, slightly confused megalomaniac... you would be surprised of what a bunch of rednecks are capable. And methinks it is you, not I, who requires language lessons... if you reread your own link carefully, deer ticks are not the insect vector of choice for the plague. Perhaps you would like to reconsider your threats of doom and strike fear into our collective hearts with Lyme disease, instead??
                          Red necks are merely human. And I am quite familiar with their capabilities. Especially in ohio. Nothing to get excited about.

You have more deer ticks in your area than fleas, especially this year. I hear it's going to be a bumper crop of ticks this year. Why would you suppose that I would ever limit my plans to one course of action?

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                            Guns need to be banned
                            No they don't...

Comment

Red necks are merely human. And I am quite familiar with their capabilities. Especially in ohio. Nothing to get excited about.

You have more deer ticks in your area than fleas, especially this year. I hear it's going to be a bumper crop of ticks this year. Why would you suppose that I would ever limit my plans to one course of action?
                              Now that I am forewarned, I'll be sure to get a bigger supply of that special stuff that kills everything that is kept in the back at the Farmer's Exchange...

After your nefarious scheme has run its course, I'll still take you to the local tractor pulls for a big night out. And if that doesn't work for you, there is still the combine derby at the county fair next month... just to show you I'm not sore or anything...

Comment

Gonorrhea is supposed to be turning into a antibiotic immune super bug. At least it's fun to catch (until you do catch it of course).
                                http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Working...
                                X