Clear All

You only had one?

Weaksauce.
    I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Comment

Originally posted by NicMcCool View Post
      You only had one?

Weaksauce.
      Low-carbing for the past couple of years has turned me into a gastronomic pussy. I'm getting better.
      You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpycakes View Post
        Low-carbing for the past couple of years has turned me into a gastronomic pussy. I'm getting better.
        If it makes you feel better a few months ago for my birthday I went to an all-you-can-eat wing night. In previous years I'd done around 70-80 wings in 2 hours. Granted these are large, heavily breaded, freaking pterodactyl wings. This year I was like "I'm super f'ing fit now, I can handle 100!"

I got a big crowd of friends together and they were all chearing me on like I was Joey flippin Chestnut. Needless to say after 3 beers and thirty wings (only 30!) I had to call it quits. Total bloatsville.

I've never been so ashamed of myself.
        I've got of one them journal thingies. One Night At McCool's

Comment

Meat to bun ratio a little skewed for my liking. It does look pretty tasty though. Ever since Michael Simon demo'd his favorite burger and did it with an English muffin, I have been hooked.
          "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X