Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    no, wanderlust

your hetero points went UP cause now you know random women will be stopping to lick you and your abs
    Only online, doesn't happen in real life.
    "Go For Broke"
    Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
    Small Kine-168/9%
    Now- 200/8%
    Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• that's when you step out with your arms open and say "ladies! you may lick me now"
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• ask and yee shall provide

*lick*

Comment

• I think I found my new signature HAHAHA.
          "Go For Broke"
          Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
          Small Kine-168/9%
          Now- 200/8%
          Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• lol it's perfect
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• ha! It may be more productive for you wanderlust if you quote yourself saying it!

Comment

• LOL yeah its not really about productivity, just humor.
                "Go For Broke"
                Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                Small Kine-168/9%
                Now- 200/8%
                Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• Noted. Lick retracted.

Comment

• I like Hugh's sense of humor (or what I think it is as a performer, because eh can be damn funny).

Still. I'm just not into the Ryans. Except the one I married. He's named Ryan too.

Comment

• With your hubby being a Ryan, maybe your subconscious *knows* you do not have the emotional fortitude for the two-Ryan moral dilemma

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                        Noted. Lick retracted.
                        but you licked him after! you're sending mixed signals! i'm so confused

Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                        I like Hugh's sense of humor (or what I think it is as a performer, because eh can be damn funny).

Still. I'm just not into the Ryans. Except the one I married. He's named Ryan too.
                        r reynolds & hugh jackman have my celebrity crush heart because they're funny, all that buffness is an eye candy perk
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

• I think I licked him to prove your suggestion that all he had to do was ask, before he asked.

Really, there is nothing more mortifying than a premature and unsolicited lick. I need to go read The Rules.

(hangs head in shame)

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                            I think I licked him to prove your suggestion that all he had to do was ask, before he asked.

Really, there is nothing more mortifying than a premature and unsolicited lick. I need to go read The Rules.

(hangs head in shame)
                            never hang your head, you just act like he was LUCKY to get that premature lick

and then you strut away
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                              Thank you!
                              http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                doobie doobie doooo

Can anybody tell me what movie this is? Because I need to go watch it. In my room. Alone.

Wolverine was always my favorite X-Man- and then when they cast Hugh Jackman . . . *swoon* Who, apparently, is also a really, genuinely, good guy- not just hot and very good at playing troubled immortals. *Double swoon*
                                http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Working...
                                X