• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• I feel the same about Ryan Gosling, though I have to say that Lars and the Real Girl was an *amazing* movie. *amazing*

I love Hope Floats, too. Thought that one was great. I love Sandy (see, we're so close I called her Sandy!).

Keanu Reeves has sent me soaring since I was 12. Yes, I gots hard-core loyalty.

Comment

• Yeah but Ryan barely has abs...come on LOL!
          "Go For Broke"
          Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
          Small Kine-168/9%
          Now- 200/8%
          Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• doobie doobie doooo

beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

• look what i found you guys!

eta hotness

beautiful
              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Ooooo. Is it wrong to want to lick them? The Ryans and Hugh, yum!

Add: is it ungrateful to also want a second Ryan ab shot, or is it just common sense?

Comment

• please lust away, i share them with all because... ung! *hip thrust*
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                    Ooooo. Is it wrong to want to lick them? The Ryans and Hugh, yum!

Add: is it ungrateful to also want a second Ryan ab shot, or is it just common sense?
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

lol

Comment

• That's my goal right there, and now I feel my hetero points slipping so I'm going to go, uh, do something manly.
                      "Go For Broke"
                      Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                      Small Kine-168/9%
                      Now- 200/8%
                      Goal- 210/6%

Comment

• I know people like to challenge themselves with huge ethical and emotional dilemmas, like, err Sophie's choice, I like to challenge myself with the two Ryans dilemma.

#thrust# snap.
                        Last edited by katemary; 06-22-2012, 02:05 AM. Reason: freudian slip, Hugh not Huge, ha....

Comment

• no, wanderlust

your hetero points went UP cause now you know random women will be stopping to lick you and your abs
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                            I am grateful. This truly is a supportive community.

Lick.

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                              I am grateful. This truly is a supportive community.

Lick.
                              if i didn't support you in your ryan abs lust, what kind of person would i be?
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                                if i didn't support you in your ryan abs lust, what kind of person would i be?
                                It speaks volumes about your character and upbringing.

....continuing to salivate....I need to see this Thor movie just in case

Comment

Working...
                                X