fat acceptance movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    So, just to summarize: spaceballs doesn't hate fat people, he just thinks they're full of shit.
    Originally posted by spacey47 View Post
    Nicely misquoted do you work for news international ?
    There was nothing misquoted. The quotes came from the linked post. Apparently, you disagree with my summary.

I am referring to the hypocrites on this thread I have no idea how fat or not you maybe.
    No, if you go back and re-read your post, you are referring to fat people, not posters on this thread. Two grammatical points: for someone who randomly interjects unnecessary punctuation into the middle of sentences, you could have used some punctuation in the middle of those last two. Properly, a semicolon and a comma, respectively. And maybe should be may be

You are also pointlessly quoting in any case as I have not said hate anyone.
    If you could train yourself to read with comprehension, I never said that you hated anyone.

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    So, just to summarize: spaceballs doesn't hate fat people, he just thinks they're full of shit.
    See? Now, would you like to deny that you said fat people are full of shit?

Or was that a joke, too?

Really I'm sure you can do better.
    Better than you? I can, I have, and I shall continue to do so. You've apparently all the rhetorical acumen of a tapeworm, and the perspicacity of maggots on roadkill.

Comment

• Wow, this thread is way out of control.

43759.jpg

Comment

• no kidding! let's have more talk of Thor!!
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Expecting it to be dumb, I ended up really enjoying the Thor movie. The Avengers bored me half to death, but Thor! What an unexpected treat.
          JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• 37 pages and I have yet to see the Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF. I am dissapoint, people. Very dissapoint.

Rather pleased by the Thor pics tho
            http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

There was nothing misquoted. The quotes came from the linked post. Apparently, you disagree with my summary.

No, if you go back and re-read your post, you are referring to fat people, not posters on this thread. Two grammatical points: for someone who randomly interjects unnecessary punctuation into the middle of sentences, you could have used some punctuation in the middle of those last two. Properly, a semicolon and a comma, respectively. And maybe should be may be

If you could train yourself to read with comprehension, I never said that you hated anyone.

See? Now, would you like to deny that you said fat people are full of shit?

Or was that a joke, too?

Better than you? I can, I have, and I shall continue to do so. You've apparently all the rhetorical acumen of a tapeworm, and the perspicacity of maggots on roadkill.
              For that to have been the case I would have said that ALL fat people are full of shit which I clearly did not, the context was clearly to the posters here

However if your avatar picture is a recent one I would concur that you are both fat and full of shit

Comment

• Originally posted by spacey47 View Post
                However if your avatar picture is a recent one I would concur that you are both fat and full of shit
                Internet tough guy, folks. Shit for brains and proves it again and again. Would love to have you say that to me in person, LOL!

Comment

• My avatar picture is recent, too.

* sizzle *
                  JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

• Mine was taken only last week...
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                      My avatar picture is recent, too.

* sizzle *
                      What, is that what bacon looks like now? Prepare to be eaten!
                      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                        My avatar picture is recent, too.

* sizzle *
                        Oh my god. I just clicked on your blog and now I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the afternoon. Your writing is so funny. And wonderful! I just got through the Spiffy Slides entry and was giggling out loud in my office. I really hope you add to this blog frequently.

Comment

Internet tough guy, folks. Shit for brains and proves it again and again. Would love to have you say that to me in person, LOL!
                          take one to know one eh fella?

you look like a heart attack waiting to happen ..why do you bother with primal?

Comment

• Originally posted by spacey47 View Post
                            take one to know one eh fella?

you look like a heart attack waiting to happen ..why do you bother with primal?
                            You look like... oh wait... we don't know.
                            It's entirely possible that you weigh 400+ pounds and that all of your blather here is merely a spewing geyser of self loathing.
                            One of your few allies here has been known to suffer from this for quite some time. It's sad.

And while you claim to be uber important, white collar, and educated your constant misunderstanding and misuse of language and grammar have tipped the hat to that particular trick.
                            Just another sad bunch of swill.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• 95% of dude's posts are in this thread. Whatevs. Did find that he started a journal... I'm 5'3" and have a 40" waist, yada yada yada... Color me scared. And I'm the one who's about to have a heart attack? LOL. Can it wait until I run my half marathon this fall?

Don't worry, Spacey, lots of famous people in history were vertically challenged. Napoleon. Ronnie James Dio. Well, there are others but I can't think of them now. But I'm sure there are a bunch!

Comment

• Jack Lalane was short, and Tom Cruise, Sylvester Stallone, and more.

Dio RULES!

Comment

Working...
                                X