No announcement yet.

fat acceptance movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How on earth do you get that from his reply?

Failed comprehension as well as grammar?

Comment

• Fat people ie the clinically obese should be encouraged to eat healthily and exercise and be discouraged from eating unhealthy foods in the same way that smokers are discouraged by taxing these foods
      Except.... my "breakfast" bacon and eggs....is what is considered unhealthy. They want me to have cherrios and skim milk= what made me fat. Or eggwhites in a whole wheat wrap. The only universal unhealthy things... chips, soda, junk... a lot of fat people DON'T eat.

And fat people are encouraged to eat healthy and exercise. Everyone is. There is no message saying "be sedentary, eat crap".

I think you and Fiercehunter live in some weird place where fat people are considered awesome and encouraged. For the most part, society does a pretty good job of treating the obese like pariahs. In my place, no one is really embracing the obese andsaying its OK and letting them run the show.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by lambchop View Post
        How on earth do you get that from his reply?

Failed comprehension as well as grammar?
        quite easily actually or are you really very silly?

Obesity has huge :health, financial, environmental,social and human consequences that can easily be measured against the risks in the
        acivities I have outlined.

Its quite a simple question, should we do anything about it or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by spacey47 View Post
          quite easily actually or are you really very silly?

Obesity has huge :health, financial, environmental,social and human consequences that can easily be measured against the risks in the
          acivities I have outlined.

Its quite a simple question, should we do anything about it or not?
          LOL!!

Aaaah, yes. Comprehension fail, you don't even comprehend the point!!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
            Except.... my "breakfast" bacon and eggs....is what is considered unhealthy. They want me to have cherrios and skim milk= what made me fat. Or eggwhites in a whole wheat wrap. The only universal unhealthy things... chips, soda, junk... a lot of fat people DON'T eat.

And fat people are encouraged to eat healthy and exercise. Everyone is. There is no message saying "be sedentary, eat crap".

I think you and Fiercehunter live in some weird place where fat people are considered awesome and encouraged. For the most part, society does a pretty good job of treating the obese like pariahs. In my place, no one is really embracing the obese andsaying its OK and letting them run the show.
            What makes people fat is eating more than they need on a regular basis.

Lots of people have actually been very healthy a CW definition of a good diet, myself included. I came to primal to see if it would have additional benefits.

For me dropping grains has been very positive, I rarely eat sugar, but not eating grains feels much better.

However if you over eat on a primal diet you will still get fat

As for fat people not eating junk food , the ones I have seen in mcdonalds, kfc , pizzaland etc seem happy to do so

Comment

• Double post

Comment

LOL!!

Aaaah, yes. Comprehension fail, you don't even comprehend the point!!
                I certainly have no clue what the f##k you are on about, that much is true

Comment

• No, no you don't.

I won't waste my time explaining simple concepts to you.

Your input is what one would expect from a 6 year old dyslexic moron. No offence to dyslexics or the intellectually challenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by amberlee View Post

Edit: I so agree about Ryan Reynolds. Mmmmmmm. Or Ryan Gosling. What do they do to Ryans in Canada to make them so delicious?
                    Good call!

Is it time for comparative pics?

Comment

Good call!

Is it time for comparative pics?
                      Yes please!!

and i applaud the rest of your comments!

Comment

• Originally posted by amberlee View Post
                        joke my ass

Oh no, they stopped talking to me, how can I make this about me again. I know, make people angry with a fucking stupid comment.

Lame.

Edit: I so agree about Ryan Reynolds. Mmmmmmm. Or Ryan Gosling. What do they do to Ryans in Canada to make them so delicious?
                        It's our way of making up for sending you Justin Bieber.
                        “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Owly View Post
                          It's our way of making up for sending you Justin Bieber.
                          Ha! Well, apology accepted. You can have your Bieber back!

Comment

Can someone point out where I have said I HATE obese people?

Go on actually QUOTE a post where I have said it?

If you cannot, do not use the pathetic internet troll term HATER .

If being fat is OK why not just stay fat and ACCEPT yourselves?

Because You are basically full of shit that's why
                            So, just to summarize: spaceballs doesn't hate fat people, he just thinks they're full of shit.

Comment

Stop trolling the thread please
                              Irony much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
                                So, just to summarize: spaceballs doesn't hate fat people, he just thinks they're full of shit.
                                Nicely misquoted do you work for news international ?

I am referring to the hypocrites on this thread I have no idea how fat or not you maybe. You are also pointlessly quoting in any case as I have not said hate anyone.

Really I'm sure you can do better.

Comment

Working...
                                X