Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fat acceptance movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ooooooh. I'm in! I've aways had a thing for Thor anyway.
    Durp.

    Comment


    • Now that guy belongs on the "Do you like your men with long hair?" thread. He pulls it off well.

      (I think we may be sufficiently derailed this time......hopefully)

      Comment


      • Ohh... the pic where he's all dirty an it's rainy... NOM!
        The pic on the 'trailer'... stop being so pretty and get dirty again... I can help with that please.

        See.... now I need to WATCH Thor. Listen... meh, not so much.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

        Comment


        • Who needs dialogue when you look that good?

          Comment


          • i'm going to retract my statement just a little by saying that he has just a little too much muscle mass for my preference, but i'm sure i could learn to live with that.
            my primal journal:
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Owly View Post
              Also, I must have really hit a nerve with you if you're creeping my journal for ammunition now. Sorry to disappoint you by being successful at achieving my health and fitness goals so you couldn't throw my weight in my face--I'm guessing that's why you went trolling around there in the first place.

              Creeping around information which YOU have chosen to make PUBLIC?

              Just demonstrating what a two faced hypocrite YOU are in your own words.



              I call that RESEARCH!
              Practically Everyone here is NOT accepting of their own fat it's THE main motivator
              If pointing out all of the hypocrisy makes me a troll then TROLL on

              Comment


              • right, i totally don't accept that 18% of me... oh wait.

                the op is about whether or not it is appropriate for individuals who are fat to accept themselves and their circumstances as well as for others around them to accept that they have basic human dignity regardless of their body fat percentage, and treat them with the respect accorded to all human beings.

                I don't get why this would be at issue.

                I know that some people think of it as an excuse, but the reality is that size and body fat percentage are not only the primary indicator of health, but that it is also not the primary indicator of whether or not a person deserves respect and basic human dignity.

                On Thor: movie, sad. Muscly guy, cute. Mine is as muscly, just shorter.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                  i'm going to retract my statement just a little by saying that he has just a little too much muscle mass for my preference, but i'm sure i could learn to live with that.
                  That's why I'm going more for the Ryan Reynolds physique, lol. Wait what was this thread about?
                  "Go For Broke"
                  Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                  Small Kine-168/9%
                  Now- 200/8%
                  Goal- 210/6%

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                    That's why I'm going more for the Ryan Reynolds physique, lol. Wait what was this thread about?
                    there you go. or you could go for the semi pre-Thor Chris Hemsworth physique. after he started to gain a little muscle mass, but before he began to look massive.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                      right, i totally don't accept that 18% of me... oh wait.

                      the op is about whether or not it is appropriate for individuals who are fat to accept themselves and their circumstances as well as for others around them to accept that they have basic human dignity regardless of their body fat percentage, and treat them with the respect accorded to all human beings.

                      I don't get why this would be at issue.

                      I know that some people think of it as an excuse, but the reality is that size and body fat percentage are not only the primary indicator of health, but that it is also not the primary indicator of whether or not a person deserves respect and basic human dignity.

                      On Thor: movie, sad. Muscly guy, cute. Mine is as muscly, just shorter.

                      Who said anything about mistreating fat people?


                      All human beings need to carry some body fat so your 18% comment for a woman is null and void

                      Fat people ie the clinically obese should be encouraged to eat healthily and exercise and be discouraged from eating unhealthy foods in the same way that smokers are discouraged by taxing these foods


                      It's getting out of hand in the UK whereby they are having to build extra large ambulances and hospital beds to cope with hugely obese people!

                      Emergency service personnel can't get them out of their homes.

                      Maybe fat people could offer up their bodies when they die as a fuel source to generate electricity and give back some of the additional energy they have consumed?.............................










                      ......joke!

                      Comment


                      • joke my ass

                        Oh no, they stopped talking to me, how can I make this about me again. I know, make people angry with a fucking stupid comment.

                        Lame.

                        Edit: I so agree about Ryan Reynolds. Mmmmmmm. Or Ryan Gosling. What do they do to Ryans in Canada to make them so delicious?
                        Last edited by amberlee; 06-21-2012, 03:06 AM. Reason: more important issues

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by amberlee View Post
                          joke my ass

                          Oh no, they stopped talking to me, how can I make this about me again. I know, make people angry with a fucking stupid comment.

                          Lame.

                          Edit: I so agree about Ryan Reynolds. Mmmmmmm. Or Ryan Gosling. What do they do to Ryans in Canada to make them so delicious?
                          Stop trolling the thread please

                          Comment


                          • Response of the stupid and unimaginative

                            Oh hang on, don't you prefer to reply

                            YOURE the troll

                            or

                            Yooore the troll

                            or

                            yours' the. troll.

                            I repeat, lame.

                            Comment


                            • Leaving aside the grammar, after reading this thread, I fail to find any substance either. Just deliberate flaming.



                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
                                Leaving aside the grammar, after reading this thread, I fail to find any substance either. Just deliberate flaming.


                                So you think we shouldn't do anything about obesity and just leave it as it is?

                                Never mind the human and financial cost
                                lets just accept smoking, alcoholism, drug addiction and violence while we are at it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X