fat acceptance movement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    And what exactly should the grossly overweight person in front of you do about it? If they put all those cakes, biscuits, crisps, and sugar laden soft drinks back on the shelf and filled their carts with vegetables, pasture-raised grass-fed meat, and healthy fats suddenly the entire world would be well nourished, happy, healthy, and prosperous? Of course not. Millions of pounds of food are sent to impoverished nations, billions in aid money is spread around to the same nations, hell, the UN is even trying to tax western countries for climate change to give more money to those poorer nations (because apparently the emissions from the less than 10,000 miles I drive a year is causing African children to starve). And guess what, the countries are still impoverished, the people still starve, and this will continue because the political instability in the region, the warlords who horde the food, and the lack of means to elevate themselves out of poverty will continue. So next time you see some one in front of you that makes you feel a bit sick remember they can't do a goddamned thing about the issue any more than you can pushing your cart around filled with all those healthy foods.
    You miss the point like so many people do and go of on your little rant

Where did i say that they could DO anything? go on have a ANOTHER read?

It doesnt However change the fact that while some people starve and have NO CHOICE but to do so some choose to bloat themselves to a gross size when they have a CHOICE to eat healthily. That sickens me and is a personal response

ANd who mentioned AFRICA? many many people in the good old USofA are food impoverished and under nourished

Comment

And what exactly should the grossly overweight person in front of you do about it? If they put all those cakes, biscuits, crisps, and sugar laden soft drinks back on the shelf and filled their carts with vegetables, pasture-raised grass-fed meat, and healthy fats suddenly the entire world would be well nourished, happy, healthy, and prosperous? Of course not. Millions of pounds of food are sent to impoverished nations, billions in aid money is spread around to the same nations, hell, the UN is even trying to tax western countries for climate change to give more money to those poorer nations (because apparently the emissions from the less than 10,000 miles I drive a year is causing African children to starve). And guess what, the countries are still impoverished, the people still starve, and this will continue because the political instability in the region, the warlords who horde the food, and the lack of means to elevate themselves out of poverty will continue. So next time you see some one in front of you that makes you feel a bit sick remember they can't do a goddamned thing about the issue any more than you can pushing your cart around filled with all those healthy foods.
      Are you actually trying to reason with it canio?

Wassamattawitchu?

Comment

• Originally posted by spacey47 View Post
        ...snipped
        Ah, well, I do not choose to be sickened by things I cannot do anything about.

Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
        Wassamattawitchu?
        I probably have a mental illness. Should I take some iodine?

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
          Are you actually trying to reason with it canio?

Wassamattawitchu?
          Ahhhhh your the TROLL!

Comment

I probably have a mental illness. Should I take some iodine?
            No, clearly what you need to do is eat a shit load of carbs. Preferably from wheat.

It's a refeed bitches.

Comment

Ahhhhh your the TROLL!
              Is that the best you can do?

Comment

Ah, well, I do not choose to be sickened by things I cannot do anything about.
                ?
                and also to ignore the utter nonsense of your own rant

Comment

Ahhhh your the TROLL

Comment

Ahhhh your the TROLL

Comment

Ahhhh your the TROLL

Comment

Ahhhh your the TROLL

Comment

and also to ignore the utter nonsense of your own rant
                          It was neither nonsense nor a rant, but thank you for your comments and your concern.

Comment

It was neither nonsense nor a rant, but thank you for your comments and your concern.

it was clearly both as you cannot substantiate a word of it ...next time engage brain then comment
                            Last edited by spacey47; 06-16-2012, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• I know. I've typed and deleted a few replies to it because I'm trying my best to be a better person.

And also because I already feel superior because I know to use "you're" and not "your" when pretending to be more intelligent than the people I'm calling trolls.

Dammit. Turns out I'm NOT a better person. Oh well.
                              Durp.

Comment

• Originally posted by RitaRose View Post
                                I know. I've typed and deleted a few replies to it because I'm trying my best to be a better person.

And also because I already feel superior because I know to use "you're" and not "your" when pretending to be more intelligent than the people I'm calling trolls.

Dammit. Turns out I'm NOT a better person. Oh well.
                                Yes i know the difference but i cant be bothered , glad that makes you feel better about yourself your Self esteem must be ROCk bottom?

still small things please small minds

Comment

Working...
                                X