Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I read one more thing about... (fill in the blank)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I read one more thing about... (fill in the blank)

Leptin reset, I am going to strangle someone!!!
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

VLC, I am going to snort derisively.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

the fucking inuit and fucking ketosis.

Comment

the magic suppliment/suffered deficiency craze du jour, I am going to sigh and go back to ignoring the nutrition forum.

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          the magic suppliment/suffered deficiency craze du jour, i am going to sigh and go back to ignoring the nutrition forum.
          me too...

Comment

the magic suppliment/suffered deficiency craze du jour, I am going to sigh and go back to ignoring the nutrition forum.
            You seem cranky. You need to paint your balls with... hey, where the hell are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
              You seem cranky. You need to paint your balls with... hey, where the hell are you going?

Comment

to get you a paintbrush. You were volunteering to help me out right?

Comment

... A "refeed" involving 6 LBS of POTATOES... I'll...

Oh wait... I ignore the nutrition forum and all of it's MADNESS already.

Sorry... it's just freaking disgusting, just reading those words makes me feel ill. Bleh.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Not shampooing. Eating offal instead of vegetables. How funny it is when vegans die. Oh, and all of the above.
                    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
                    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
                    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".

Comment

to get you a paintbrush. You were volunteering to help me out right?

Fuck that.

Get a Wagner power sprayer, I ain't got all day.

Comment

Fuck that.

Get a Wagner power sprayer, I ain't got all day.
                        Just awesome!
                        Durp.

Comment

"My 5-year old carb addict keeps demanding that I feed her apples and bananas! How do I fix her?"

...I'm going to call CPS. And then nuke this planet from orbit, just for good measure.
                          “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

The woo-sci cure of the week for cancer. Captain Iodine can help with that too. Maybe a coffee enema will do it. Or perhaps some pool disinfectant. And then maybe, by the time you are done trying all the woo cures, it will be too late for real medicine to save your life. Then your loved ones can complain about how the medical treatment "killed" you. Grrrrr.

Comment

Don't forget vitamin B17
                              “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Working...
                              X