Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dr. Nadeau: Veganism Cures Diabetes which is Caused by Eating Meat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr. Nadeau: Veganism Cures Diabetes which is Caused by Eating Meat

    Please go to the comment section of video and debunk vegan arguments.


  • #2
    Not your personal army.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

    Comment


    • #3
      I think we would be better served by spending less time trashing vegans and more time talking to the general public about why eating real, whole foods is a good idea.
      “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

      Owly's Journal

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Grumpycakes View Post
        Not your personal army.
        I said please which means that I'm not acting as your commander.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Owly View Post
          I think we would be better served by spending less time trashing vegans and more time talking to the general public about why eating real, whole foods is a good idea.
          Like whole grains? And meat is not real food?!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Grok View Post
            Like whole grains? And meat is not real food?!
            "Eat real food" may become the new "all in moderation."

            Comment


            • #7
              I stay out of those comment sections. No need for them.

              This guy is putting forth his thoughts. I'm going to assume that adults gonna be adults and make their own decisions, whether or not I think those decisions are stupid.

              Comment


              • #8
                Right, because when someone claims meat causes diabetes the best thing we can do is just keep silent.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Grok View Post
                  Right, because when someone claims meat causes diabetes the best thing we can do is just keep silent.
                  I find it best to encourage people who spread misinformation. Eventually they paint themselves into a corner and simply discredit themselves.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't need to "convert" random people who may or may not be watching this random video. It's not my responsibility to provide whatever information blah blah blah via comments and what not on videos that I don't' give a crap about to random internet people whom I do not know.

                    I'm happy to provide information to people in a variety of ways -- so it's not like i'm 'staying silent." I just don't see any reason to piss into the wind.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm thankful most people believe meat is unhealthy, or everybody would be wanting freerange grassfed beef and that's impossible
                      well then

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by js290 View Post
                        I find it best to encourage people who spread misinformation. Eventually they paint themselves into a corner and simply discredit themselves.
                        That's a lot better than letting one group of people claim meat causes diabetes, and another group of people just remaining silent and then letting people make an informed decision based on that.

                        Judging from the responses I've received on this thread, I get the impression that the best argument we have against people claiming meat causes diabetes is to just keep our mouths shut.

                        A vegan writes a book claiming meat causes diabetes, and goes on TV programs promoting this idea, and the best we can do is just sit back and say, well we don't personally know these people, therefore we need to just keep quiet on this topic.

                        Let me rephrase my original post, instead of asking people to debunk this vegan with actual scientific research, maybe I should just say something like, "A vegan claims meat causes cancer, please everyone keep quiet and don't say anything about this because we need as many people here thinking that meat causes cancer". Maybe if I said something like that, I'd actually get a positive response from the community...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                          I'm thankful most people believe meat is unhealthy, or everybody would be wanting freerange grassfed beef and that's impossible
                          It's not impossible. If there is a profit involved, and no government intervention, then it is possible.

                          Can The Primal Blueprint Diet Feed the World? | Mark's Daily Apple

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Grok View Post
                            It's not impossible. If there is a profit involved, and no government intervention, then it is possible.

                            Can The Primal Blueprint Diet Feed the World? | Mark's Daily Apple
                            With this huge population? If eveybody is going to eat organic then those animals need quite some space so a HUGE amount of land would have to be used to keep animals
                            well then

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                              With this huge population? If eveybody is going to eat organic then those animals need quite some space so a HUGE amount of land would have to be used to keep animals
                              Can We Feed the World on the Primal Blueprint Diet? – Part 2 | Mark's Daily Apple

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X