Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenn View Post
    Someone probably said the same thing about you once
    Isn't that the most awesome thing about it?
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
      Him: By the end of the night I will have had four dinners tonight!
      Tell him not to worry, they're now making caskets up to 52" in width.

Supersize My Funeralí: How is the Obesity Epidemic in the U.S. impacting on the Funeral Industry?

Or, make him listen to "The Obese American Future", a podcast by PRI, linked here (iTunes - Podcasts - The Takeaway: Story of the Day by PRI). (number 19, currently) The interview from Goliath Caskets....ouch.

Comment

Have him go to the lean gains site and tell him Martin skips breakfast and fasts for 16 hours a day. You could also mention his 600 lb pulls.

Look at that shitty metabolism!!!! It must be glacial at ~5% bodyfat/ripped.

BTW, the use of the "word" breakie would have resulted in a shift punch to the throat.
        Last edited by Fernaldo; 06-08-2012, 08:41 AM.
        "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Someone probably said the same thing about you once
          I believe it! Probably my roommate since he seems to think low (or even simply LOWER) carb diets are the devil, IFing is a form of premeditated suicide, and that one should eat every twenty minutes.

I brought it on myself I guess.
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
            BTW, the use of the "word" breakie would have resulted in a shift punch to the throat.
            I was severely tempted.
            "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
              I believe it! Probably my roommate since he seems to think low (or even simply LOWER) carb diets are the devil, IFing is a form of premeditated suicide, and that one should eat every twenty minutes.

I brought it on myself I guess.
              I lost weight doing it that way (not 20m but still...)

Of course I lifted 2x a day then and ran/walked 5x a week also
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

I lost weight doing it that way (not 20m but still...)

Of course I lifted 2x a day then and ran/walked 5x a week also
                He walks a lot but hasn't lifted a damn thing or ran since I met him, so I dunno... *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                X