Hair removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair removal

Have any dudes found the urge to remove body hair after dropping to lower percentages of BF? I am a pretty hairy and I was putting it off but finally figured what the hell... man, I can actually see the definition. Not to mention I think I look better... thoughts?

Diving in the pool feels awesome too.
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Noooooooo! Leave the hair where it belongs. Primal women like their men hairy.

Comment

I'd probably try it once if I had any definition - right now I'd look like a shaved pig but considering I only shave my face with a trimmer and then only about once every couple of weeks I wouldn't do it more than once.
      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

You can trim it on the chest/stomach area, just to keep it from looking like something could nest in it. Don't go very short though, chicks hate that shit. It's like hugging a cactus (I was told once).
        I get rid of the ol' kidney and shoulder hair with a razor in the shower, but anything else is either as nature intended or groomed.
        People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Unless you're like a yeti, don't do it!! Hairy men are sexy! Trimming is ok, and natural peach-fuzz is ok too if you're not that hairy, but I personally don't like the shaved look.

I'm so jealous of guys, I'd love to not have to shave but I don't want to be a scary hairy woman!

Hairy back looks ok if you're tough-looking as well. Love my man's hairy shoulders
          Start weight: 238 lbs (March 2012)
          Current weight: 205 lbs (July 2012)
          Loss so far: 33 lbs!!!
          WOE: Primal + IF
          Movements: Hiking, sprinting.
          Goal: to see my abs some time in 2013!

Comment

Yup, I love a hairy chest on a man.
            Female, age 51, 5' 9"
            SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
            2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

Comment

Yeah, shoulder hair and all the hair on my back that I can reach are outta here. Everything else stays.
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

From what I understand is a vast majority of women do prefer their men to have hair on them. To quote a friend, "I don't want to feel like I am doing it with a twelve year old." But trimming is not bad. When you put your arms to your sides and under arm hair is flying out, it's time for a trim. Same goes for the back hair, as another poster pointed out, nothing should be able to "nest" in your hair. If any hair looks like something could nest in it. Trim, but start out minor... I had a mishap when trimming once. Grabbed too short a clipper head and, well.... yeah, it wasn't a pleasant regrowth experience.

Comment

Originally posted by CahoonTiffa
                  I'd love to not have to shave but I don't want to be a scary hairy woman
                  Yeah, me too. Curious to hear opinions from primal men on how much hair they are cool with on their ladies, especially in the bikini area.

Comment

Lol judging by the responses in here i would say it must be a slightly older crowd....never met a girl my age who didnt prefer a smooth chest and at least a close trim other areas and i have never even seen a girl w any hair in the bikini area except on hbo when i was younger.

Comment

I like men that are smooth. Hairy can work too- but not like horribly long.

Keeping a bikini area hair free is a lot of work. You have to regrow between waxes, and shaving.... is a pain. I feel like if you demand a woman be hair free down there, you need to be hair free as well.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

A little 'manscaping' is nice. Keep the manly cover AND show some definition. But shaved smooth and shiny? Ugh. Way too high maintenance and a wee bit feminine.

But if your hairline is receding go ahead and shave your head. VERY masculine.

Assuming that Masculine is what you're going for.
                        Sandra
                        *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                          I like men that are smooth. Hairy can work too- but not like horribly long.

Keeping a bikini area hair free is a lot of work. You have to regrow between waxes, and shaving.... is a pain. I feel like if you demand a woman be hair free down there, you need to be hair free as well.
                          Well... wouldn't it make more sense to do what she wants you to do rather than assuming she wants you shaved? I don't think most women prefer hair-free crotches on guys anyway.
                          Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Comment

I hate body hair on anyone. Just. Don't. Like. It.
                            I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

Originally posted by Uncephalized View Post
                              Well... wouldn't it make more sense to do what she wants you to do rather than assuming she wants you shaved? I don't think most women prefer hair-free crotches on guys anyway.
                              I think the younger you are the less you find this to be true. Most women appreciate very little to no hair in my experience.

Comment

Working...
                              X