Hair removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codered5 View Post
    I think the younger you are the less you find this to be true. Most women appreciate very little to no hair in my experience.
    That's not what I like but guessing I don't fit into that age demo . . . though I do the waxing thing myself. Haven't met too many men who want you to keep it. Shaved chests are just wrong though - I like my men to be manly to the touch.

Comment

Sandra in BC, "manscaping" is perfect!!! Hair on men is right and sexy! Trim stuff that is really long, please, to me that shows you care, but do not shave it all off - as the stubble grows back, it hurts... The only no-hair situations I have strong opinions about are nose and ears. Once had to work for a maitre'd who had the Hanging Gardens of Babylon growing out of his ears and I found that - disgusting. And dirty beards. Trimmed beards - beyond sexy. Dirty, raggedy, nasty beards - I will shave you myself...

I have a friend who is so naturally hairless that he uses tweezers every couple of weeks or so for chin hair. I find him no less sexy because he comes from the factory that way, but also no more sexy because of the smoothness.

Demo - 45, married 19 years (to same man - who rocked a moustache in his younger years, which really turned me on), US raised, but lots of adult time in Europe (where a lot of men aren't afraid to look like men). Actually, American men in Germany are recognized by the locals by their very short hair and clean-shavenness (even discounting the military buzz cuts and before they speak English and give themselves away)

I hear from the family and friends over there that the whole heavy-deo-smell, shave-everything-off thing is gaining popularity there now, too. Sigh.
      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

I am not particularly fond of hairy men so I say go ahead and get rid of the hair. A trimmed man is nice. I get brazilians myself and although it hurts a bit it's worth it. Luckily I don't have chest or back hair to worry about

Comment

I'm 24 and hairless men are a big TURN-OFF for me. I assume any man with a waxed chest/legs or eyebrows is gay and/or very vain. It's just too feminine and fake looking.

Comment

My head is shaved, my chest is hairy, and I keep everything else trimmed. Once I tried shaving my entire body... I like to call it the itchiest mistake of my life. I like it when women keep themselves trimmed... I'm not too picky though, whatever they feel is most comfortable is best.
            Learn to swim.

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need."

Comment

I have thick hair so I am trying to use a hair removal wax or lotion at home. What are the best brads out there and how long should your hair be when waxing?

Comment

My boyfriend waxes his back and trims his chest, but tbh, I personally dont care whether he does or doesn't.
                Like one dude stated though, be careful with the chest area if you are going to trim, because too short can make it spiky and it itches like hell during, erm, you know ... actually, might want to be careful with the face area too, but you probably already know that!

Really though, it's down to whatever you want for yourself. I wax and shave to my own preferences, and always have regardless of my body fat or what anyone else does; I can see how a guy might want to show off the muscley areas with waxing and cover the unmuscley by not - but as a woman, it has made no difference to a guy's attractiveness to me either way. Do what makes you feel like you.

Comment

I used to shave my chest, now I've just embraced the man hair. Although I do trim it to a reasonable length. Regarding the nether regions well groomed (not necessarily shaved, but groomed) is the standard for both sexes as far as I'm concerned.
                  "Go For Broke"
                  Fat Kine-230/24% @ 6'2"
                  Small Kine-168/9%
                  Now- 200/8%
                  Goal- 210/6%

Comment

Working...
                  X