• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Look at that bird over there *points right*
    I think it's going for that worm down there *points left*
    sorry, i'm too busy being mesmerized by your lopsided nipples
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

I'm an ass man all the way. And in particular, African or African-American women's asses. When I was in Nigeria, the women there could do things to a pair of tight bluejeans that was obscene.
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        sorry, i'm too busy being mesmerized by your lopsided nipples
        I'm very insecure about that

And not to derail my thread further, but I should also mention that personality is, without a doubt, the number one thing overall. You can look past a person's exterior and into their soul.

Comment

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
          have often wondered if the super thin women would not split like a log hit by an wedge.
          yeah.. when i was in college i dated a couple of tiny girls, mixed in with a couple dozen curvy and/or athletic ones, and i always had the same thought. they always said "it hurts, but in a good way." whatever that means...

Comment

it's a good pain

good pains during sexytime are nice
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
              Yes, only guys who really have all over facial hair should grow beards. The wispy kind just look like you need to wash your face.
              Who knows, keep eating Primally and maybe your beard will fill in.
              Primal actually has already helped me with that. Pre-Primal it used to take 3-4 weeks to grow my hair to the point where I needed to shave it. Now it's up to 3-4 days and it's been that way for many months now so I think I've reached the max limit.

Originally posted by wiltondeportes View Post
              To the beard discussion...I hate the shaving part of our culture. I do shave maybe once or twice a week so that my hair doesn't get too long and itchy. I'll grow a full beard one day (I already can actually), but it would not fit my age or personality at all right now. It's also itchy and high maintenance, especially since I'm a really messy eater.
              Yeah, that's what everyone says about their beards. "Ah dude, you're so lucky...I have to take so much time to maintain it and it's itchy, ect, ect". I'd still want one.
              Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

my guy has apparently been bearding it up since high school

i should get him in here to gloat
                beautiful
                yeah you are

lol

Comment

What about ladies who are curvy AND ripped?....just wondering...for a "friend," haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    Yes, only guys who really have all over facial hair should grow beards. The wispy kind just look like you need to wash your face.
                    Who knows, keep eating Primally and maybe your beard will fill in.
                    Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    my guy has apparently been bearding it up since high school

i should get him in here to gloat
                    You're SOOOOO hurtful.
                    Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

i'm always a bit scruffy and i don't ever shave with an actual razor. i use a beard trimmer, and buzz my entire face and head 1-2 times per week. during the fall and winter, i grow a full beard to keep me warm for hunting and skiing. but i still buzz my head. kind of like the look al kavadlo has going right now.

Comment

Originally posted by trekfan View Post
                        You're SOOOOO hurtful.
                        you're adorable

don't ever change

OR ELSE
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfRound View Post
                          What about ladies who are curvy AND ripped?....just wondering...for a "friend," haha.
                          Yeah, I am definitely going to need more pictures before I can offer an informed opinion

Comment

Originally posted by randall256
                            have often wondered if the super thin women would not split like a log hit by an wedge.
                            spammed wut!
                            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

always makes you feel like a rock star doesn't it?

i'm waiting for my next spam copy
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfRound View Post
                                Yeah, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                                X