No announcement yet.

Primal Attraction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back in the game! Crossfit bisexual girls here I come!

I don't get why a man would be mean/condescending to fat women. ALWAYS be nice to all women. They might have hot friends

Comment

• Originally posted by Winterbike View Post
      I don't get why a man would be mean/condescending to fat women. ALWAYS be nice to all women. They might have hot friends
      Gee, thanks for that.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
        Gee, thanks for that.
        you are the hot friend, take the complement :-)
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
          you are the hot friend, take the complement :-)
          Honestly it wasn't a compliment, as it wasn't directed at her. My point is, whatever attracts you, it's just bad karma and bad strategy to be mean/condescending/douchey to people who don't attract you.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
            Well guys, this is a New shirtless pic of me

Let me know if you think it's attractive on a primal level
            I think you should start a poll. It is a bordeline call

Comment

Well, how many of them are big dudes who are covered in thick man-fur from head to toe? You can give those guys the thumbs up for me.
              I am categorizing them by hirsute-ness as I type!

But hair is a fire hazard

Comment

• it's just bad karma and bad strategy to be mean/condescending/douchey to people who don't attract you.
                LOL, yeah, never be douchey to anyone. Period. Women, men, potential mates, employees... the list goes on. Nothing is uglier than "attractive" people that think their appearance means they can treat people like shit.

It's so high school.... the funny thing is that two girls used to be mercilessly mean about me being fat in high school.... specific comments about how I would never have a boyfriend because I was such a whale. 20 years later.... they are fat, single and having big nights out at the Melting Pot hitting on the waiter. Don't understand why thety are single.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
                  I am categorizing them by hirsute-ness as I type!

But hair is a fire hazard
                  Need a lady to come by and inspect your sorting out? I am happy to help!

Comment

...... The sad part is that there are SO many dudes who really think this. They've hit on me and been completely blatant about it. "Come on, you're a fatty, you'll never get to be with an alpha like me again." GEE, SO TEMPTING. HMMMM.

The even sadder part is that a lot of girls really are grateful for shitty treatment by the dregs of society.
                    You're seriously pretty so they are the ones who should be grateful, but then some men never got right how to wear long pants so I guess wanting them smart is really asking too much.

There's only one thing a man must have, from my point of view, a huge trained well behaved long performing BRAIN. Not really the kind of thing you come by easily.

Luce
                    No limits, only my will and the worlds I build.

Comment

• Originally posted by katemary View Post
                      Need a lady to come by and inspect your sorting out? I am happy to help!
                      It could only be fair to have a female perspective

Comment

• Originally posted by Luce View Post
                        You're seriously pretty so they are the ones who should be grateful, but then some men never got right how to wear long pants so I guess wanting them smart is really asking too much.

There's only one thing a man must have, from my point of view, a huge trained well behaved long performing BRAIN. Not really the kind of thing you come by easily.

Luce
                        + 1

Comment

Luce
                          Well I have a really good brain, but it's not well behaved. I use my intelligence to call out the guy's BS. It's probably why my relationships don't last long. So later on I tried to stay intelligent but not call out the BS. Then I was given the "You're a nice girl... BUT... I found another girl more suited etc." Geez I can't win. :-(
                          5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

You're seriously pretty so they are the ones who should be grateful
                            Thanks

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

• Fishnets, thick/wide squat hips, red hair, freckles
                              Last edited by 341gerbig; 11-09-2012, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X