Primal Attraction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meghanwaslike View Post
    Personally, I like 'em tall, decently smart, and with a sense of humor. If you can't make me laugh and I have to explain what big words mean to you, it's a major turn off.
    i'm not claiming to be a genius or anything, because literally i am not. however, i've had more than a few decently attractive men say something like "oh geez, i can't even have a conversation with this chick because it goes above my head." why are the cute ones so stupid? not completely fair, i married a guy with a higher IQ than i have, and he's decently attractive.
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravyboat View Post
      Ok. Had my hike. It was awesome. Had a burger afterward. It was just as awesome.

I feel like you guys are going to be disappointed, but here.
      *catcalls*
      my primal journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Ok. Had my hike. It was awesome. Had a burger afterward. It was just as awesome.

Dude. You are hot.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          Dude. You are hot.
          !!! I seriously don't understand why people seem to think so. I'm just a human, you know? And I've got like 50 more pounds to lose, too.

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

!!! I seriously don't understand why people seem to think so. .
            Face
            Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
            Starting Weight: 294 pounds
            Current Weight: 235 pounds
            Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

So hey Gravyboat, how ya doin?

Seriously, you're hot, I can see why you get so much attention...enjoy it!

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                probably not, you may be like me, i train them for their final placement.

45 out of 60 of the women i have dated left me to go to their married SO.

when looked at that way, it makes me awesome
                I'm only at about 4 out of about 15, but those are real numbers over a period of decades. It is not awesome. It is legitimate grounds for serious preventitive counseling.

Carry on with your fun if you wish. Just understand I will not share in it.
                5'0" female, 45 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Gained back to 115(!) on SAD chocolate, potato chips, and stress. Currently 111.

Comment

Uh oh...
                  I may have a new forum crush.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    Uh oh...
                    I may have a new forum crush.
                    <3

Comment

!!! I seriously don't understand why people seem to think so. I'm just a human, you know? And I've got like 50 more pounds to lose, too.
                      Well, to be a dick for a moment...

You are attractive, and as kenn mentioned have an excellent face. Seriously you are very pretty. That said, as you mention you have 50 pounds to lose (nothing wrong with that many of us do) Now, lets assume I am a creepy dude. I want to hook up. Most women will tell me to take a hike. Then suddenly I see a pretty yet overweight girl. Huh, she is overweight, she probably has some self-esteem issues (many overweight people do). Wait a moment! I may actually have a chance here!

So skeeviness starts.

My guess is that if you continue on your current path you will go from pretty to downright smokin' hot (in the conventional way which seems to say overweight people cannot be hot). At which point you will still get attention but from people you want attention from. Creepy old dudes will know they have no chance because smokin' hot chicks have self esteem

(Yes, people make stupid assumptions. It is what stupid people do)

Comment

worth the wait! pretty...

Comment

need!!!!!
                          Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                          Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                          Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by oxide View Post
                            I'm only at about 4 out of about 15, but those are real numbers over a period of decades. It is not awesome. It is legitimate grounds for serious preventitive counseling.

Carry on with your fun if you wish. Just understand I will not share in it.
                            who said i was having fun..... it sucks ass.

however, i refuse to be down because the reality of Quelsen is too much for well everyone.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
                            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
                            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
                              worth the wait! pretty...
                              and a bunch of guys at the station looking over my shoulder agree! If you want to date Sydney firemen, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                                Well, to be a dick for a moment...

You are attractive, and as kenn mentioned have an excellent face. Seriously you are very pretty. That said, as you mention you have 50 pounds to lose (nothing wrong with that many of us do) Now, lets assume I am a creepy dude. I want to hook up. Most women will tell me to take a hike. Then suddenly I see a pretty yet overweight girl. Huh, she is overweight, she probably has some self-esteem issues (many overweight people do). Wait a moment! I may actually have a chance here!

So skeeviness starts.

My guess is that if you continue on your current path you will go from pretty to downright smokin' hot (in the conventional way which seems to say overweight people cannot be hot). At which point you will still get attention but from people you want attention from. Creepy old dudes will know they have no chance because smokin' hot chicks have self esteem

(Yes, people make stupid assumptions. It is what stupid people do)
                                Huh. Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X