Boobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boobs

So the only real perk to being so damned fat for the last ten years is that I had, you know, a nice rack.

The first few weeks of paleo I was losing weight but none from there. I was all, "maybe my body will forget they're there! And leave them alone!"

This week I switched over to primal (a few adjustments) and have seen AWESOME gains in fitness in just one freaking week!

But I lost 'em. The girls are gone. I was getting dressed & looked in the mirror and thought, "oh, snap". So I measured. And yep, they are gone.

Now all that fat-burning will have to move on to better places. Like my rear end!

My husband has been gone for two weeks. Good thing he's never been a "boob man" - maybe he won't notice what happened while he was gone.

You lost your boobs in one week? I don't believe that for a second.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
      You lost your boobs in one week? I don't believe that for a second.
      I did too....put them down for a second, when I turned back around they'd gone!
      Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
      Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a horrible waste of a perfect natural resource.
        Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Comment

I'm suprised they are gone in just 1 week, however, since boobs are fat...they had to go. I've never been busty, sad to say. However, when I'm fit I'm almost concave (is that a word). Victoria's Secret loves me. It'll all balance out, you'll look fabulous in your new clothes.
          Primal since 4/7/2012

Starting weight 140
          Current weigh 126

www.jenniferglobensky.blogspot.com

Jennifer

Comment

my boobs wont go away
            Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
            Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
            Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Well they aren't COMPLETELY gone... but they are pretty deflated. My bra cup looks like I've hidden a marble in a gunny sack. A looooooong time ago when I was thin, I didn't have much going on there. It wasn't until I hit my highest weight that I finally got some. So I'm not surprised at all.

PS - I've probably been losing them all along and just hit the threshold where I would notice. Since I've had them for more than 20 years now it's not like I pay that much attention to them on a daily basis.

Comment

Skinny and big rack = implants.
                "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                  my boobs wont go away
                  LOL, neither will mine
                  You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

As I've gotten more hormonally balanced my boobs have come back- maybe eat a little more saturated fat like butter.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyLady View Post
                      Well they aren't COMPLETELY gone... but they are pretty deflated. My bra cup looks like I've hidden a marble in a gunny sack. A looooooong time ago when I was thin, I didn't have much going on there. It wasn't until I hit my highest weight that I finally got some. So I'm not surprised at all.

PS - I've probably been losing them all along and just hit the threshold where I would notice. Since I've had them for more than 20 years now it's not like I pay that much attention to them on a daily basis.
                      I see. I hit that threshold recently, too. They definitely feel deflated and empty, like sacks of skin with nothing inside. But I'm happy for it. Maybe now I can wear tanktops without a bra. If I maintain good posture, my boobs look fine. I even got a compliment yesterday from a man I hadn't seen in a year (not about my boobs specifically, but you know that's some of what they look at.)
                      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Fernaldo View Post
                        Skinny and big rack = implants.
                        Or Czech/Polish/Ukrainian. Something in the eastern European water. I'm guessing Chernobyl had something to do with it.

(A great NSFW example would be Yulia Nova or September Carrino... turn off your SafeSearch, go to Google Images, and wrap your head around those monstrous things (or vice-versa))
                        Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
                        Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
                        Current weight: 210.8 lbs
                        Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
                        ChooseMyPlate

Comment

I'm glad that somebody had the courage to bring this up...and yes, I've noticed the same thing. I so wanted to look like one of those lovely curvy fitness models but instead, I do look leaner and overall just flatter (but then mayby breastfeeding had something to do with it?). Been thinking about plastic surgery but after seeing a surgery for real and then a surgery gone bad...I'm frankly too scared. So, I guess I'll just have to deal!

Comment

Anything more than a mouthful goes to waste ;--))

Anyway, its whats up front that counts ! !

Grizz

Comment

I can't wait for the day that I can retire me 40DD bra and wear a nice flattering CUTE 36C!! If they shrink lower than that, we're gonna have problems, but even when I was super skinny in high school I had Cs, so here's to hoping...

I did, however, tell DH that if they DON'T shrink on their own, I'll find a doctor who will shrink them for me.
                              Primal since March 5, 2012
                              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

Working...
                              X