Sex - Any changes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex - Any changes?

I could not find any posts on this. Has anyone had a change in their sex drive, good or bad while on PB?

Yes. Good. VERY good :-D

Comment

I can tell you this, when I limited the amount of animal proteins for about 10 days, my sex drive went down a lot. I have been eating animal protein again for a couple of days now and my sex drive has gone back up. Maybe there is a correlation between animal protein and testosterone(BTW thats without red meat yet).

Comment

I read the subject line and my first response was "nope, still female." =P

But yes.. significantly improved. (Part of that is from the fact that I no longer have any digestive issues... a gurgly bloated tummy doesn't make anyone feel sexy.) My sex drive has always been low (it was nonexistent on hormonal birth control) and the improvement has been small but noticeable, and very very welcome. =]

And this is with limited exercise, as I haven't lifted weights once since I started eating primal (I'm re-starting tonight). I've always found that regular strength training improves my sex drive as well.

"mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Definite increase. Vitamin A also seems to have a strong effect. The day I ate a pound of liver and had a tablespoon of cod liver oil.. well, strange things started happening!

Comment

That&#39;s good to hear. I had a high sex drive before I started PB, so I don&#39;t expect to see any changes. If I do, I am in trouble!

Comment

No difference for me. Coming up on 5 months now. I would say it&#39;s always been neither high (except around ovulation) or low (except when I&#39;m depressed).

Comment

Why, were you looking to lower it?

Comment

Chocaltechip6: No way!

Comment

oh yes. very good

challenge yourself
                    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Comment

I&#39;d say it&#39;s improved at least a little, in part because of the non-bloat as mayness said.

Comment

No change here, but then, even the PB can&#39;t fix spousal-invoked celibacy.

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

Comment

No change. Still no sex.

Comment

My sex drive has increased, but alas, I am single now and NOT a fan of random hookups. The one night of fun isn&#39;t worth the possible consequences IMO...and walks of shame were always a little...awkward...haha.

I have been *ahem* servicing myself more often though.

BTW, I think it&#39;s worth mentioning that for the almost two months that I went raw vegan I literally had no sex drive. Needless to say my girlfriend at the time wasn&#39;t too pleased.

Comment

Yes and for the best. Was good before but even better now. My wife if she wasn&#39;t sold on the PB Lifestyle before is definitely now.

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Comment

Working...
                              X