No announcement yet.

Any homosexual/bisexual primals here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you crazy kids. i spend a few minutes skyping with the hubs, and i come back to find this? well at least it's confirmed that i'm not responsible for nearly half the raunchiness that occurs on MDA. strangely enough, after reading these comments all i can think of is drinking a chocolate shake. :'(
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• And I totally behaved in this one...
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• i think hell just froze over.
        my primal journal:
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
          I said I condone support the decisions that consenting adults make, if that is hate, well then people want people to share their exact views and if you don't you're intolerant.
          The leftist media and educational institutions have successfully divorced the notions of tolerance and enlightenment from objectivity. Tolerance has been hijacked in much the same way that morality was hijacked by traditional religions. It's a new sort of bigotry, and any attempt to point it out is usually met with dominantly emotional responses, rather than rational ones. Political correctness is a new religion.

Comment

• All threads become ASDF. Someone please make a meme image for this statement.
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
              all threads become asdf. Someone please make a meme image for this statement.
              asdf?

Comment

• It's our "anything goes/off-topic off-topic" thread.
                Depression Lies

Comment

• Thanks for explaining. I was thinking it was maybe an acronym for something... but it appears not, just random left-hand keystroke.

Comment

• whatthefuckdidijustread.jpg

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

Working...
                    X