Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Yep agreed.
    But I also think that not having grains, or crappy processed foods is right for everyone. What you do with the rest of it, ie low carb, no eggs etc, is up to the individual to experiment and work out what is right.
    Here is the winning answer IMO.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
      Yep agreed.
      But I also think that not having grains, or crappy processed foods is right for everyone. What you do with the rest of it, ie low carb, no eggs etc, is up to the individual to experiment and work out what is right.
      ^^^This^^^
      "Nuff said.

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
      I do this. But I no longer live close to a Chinese supermarket, and it's a big pain to drive over just to grab fish that can last at most a few days in the fridge. I end up going once a week to buy a crapload of stuff, and eat the fresh fish the first few days, and my frozen meat afterward.
      That's what I do as well. I buy one or two fish a week. And eat them the night of the trip/next day.
      But it's my best option for fresh...
      For other times during the week I find that some frozen fish options tastes better than others. Cod seems to handle freezing fairly well... but I don't eat it very often... every other week or so.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        That's what I do as well. I buy one or two fish a week. And eat them the night of the trip/next day.
        But it's my best option for fresh...
        For other times during the week I find that some frozen fish options tastes better than others. Cod seems to handle freezing fairly well... but I don't eat it very often... every other week or so.
        Heh, I couldn't handle only eating dairy and eggs for the remainder of the week, though. I'm picky about my fish being whole, fresh, recently gutted, and baked or steamed.
        My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
          Heh, I couldn't handle only eating dairy and eggs for the remainder of the week, though. I'm picky about my fish being whole, fresh, recently gutted, and baked or steamed.
          I use the cod loin poached and served in Miso soup every couple of weeks to once a month... never cooked on it's own... Maybe that helps it. LOL
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            I use the cod loin poached and served in Miso soup every couple of weeks to once a month... never cooked on it's own... Maybe that helps it. LOL
            Hm, sounds promising. I will probably try that then.

Just pretty much all the fish I've eaten in the past were steamed and served whole. Not really used to anything else haha
            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Working...
            X