Mrs USA gluten free and Paleo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs USA gluten free and Paleo

Not a big fan of pageants but Mrs USA 2011 is gluten free and paleo. Any positive exposure about the benefits or primal/paleo has to be good.

Mrs. USA 2011 Shannon Ford: Raising Awareness about Celiac Disease
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Don't generally like pageants either, but maybe this will help future beauty pageant wannabes.

Comment

I've been to parties that had a bunch of Mrs. America contestants and winners.

I was not impressed.

The waiters at the restaurant were. But they didn't have to actually attempt conversations with them.

I'm hoping this one is an outlier and a good spokeswoman for Paleo. It would really be nice to see a bit of "real woman" added to the qualifications.
      Durp.

Comment

A lot of the models are gluten free nowadays because it's just easier to stay skinny. I doubt she will raise that much awareness.

Comment

I'd hit it.

Now then... Ms.Bacon USA, that'd be hot.

Comment

great, now the Toddlers and Tiaras moms will create carbophobic toddlers

Comment

Originally posted by JennaRose View Post
              great, now the Toddlers and Tiaras moms will create carbophobic toddlers
              Better than fatophobic kids.
              In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

Working...
              X