Walnut flower essence for akrasia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walnut flower essence for akrasia

I know Mark posted something about akrasia, acting against your own best interest, a while back. I have had a hard time the last few years and have not been as able to stick with my health resolutions as easily as I used to. Though I am pretty strict I constantly think about cheating on the diet, don't want to do things I know I should like lift weights etc. It seems everywhere you turn there is someone saying this way of eating is a fad, unhealthy, unscientific etc- it seems like there is a lot of opposition.

Anyway, I have used the Walnut flower essence off and on over the years to help me stick with changes like eliminating wheat and dairy, going to the gym etc. The last time I took a whole bottle, in 2006, I added meat to my diet, went stricter against grains and joined a gym. I think this is a really useful essence for people who know they should do primal but just can't stick with it for whatever reason.

Walnut Flower Remedy--A Bridge in Transition Times, BY ANJA HEIJ

Isn't this just a bit too much like the Chinese eating rhinoceros horns to make their pricks big and strong?

But since you aren't killing endangered species to take the stuff... by all means... go right ahead.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
      Isn't this just a bit too much like the Chinese eating rhinoceros horns to make their pricks big and strong?
      yes, this is woo science crap at its finest. unsurprisingly. essence of walnut flowers will stop you from acting against your own interest. far be it from me to tell people to skip useful placebos, but a placebo this certainly is.

Comment

Don't knock something you know nothing about and have never tried. Nope not a placebo. Some very interesting things can happen very quickly from using essences, but of course you will never know because your mind is closed. Hmm, I think I'll put my blog link back up- definitely part of my "live skinny" philosophy.

Comment

If I open my mind and believe in fairies will one sprinkle me with pixie dust so I can fly to Never, Never Land?
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Have been taking this and realllllly recommend- it is a *life changer*, SERIOUSLY.

Comment

If I open my mind and believe in fairies will one sprinkle me with pixie dust so I can fly to Never, Never Land?
              * here to sprinkle cori93437 with fairy dust!!! *
              JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                * here to sprinkle cori93437 with fairy dust!!! *

Weeeeeee! I can fly, I can flyyy, I can FLLLYYYYYYY!
                Peter Pan - You can fly - YouTube
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Weeeeeee! I can fly, I can flyyy, I can FLLLYYYYYYY!
                  Peter Pan - You can fly - YouTube
                  Why post on things you have not the faintest understanding of? Oh that is right, you've been PRIMAL a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by fiercehunter View Post
                    Why post on things you have not the faintest understanding of? Oh that is right, you've been PRIMAL a few months.
                    I do however have the intelligence to know the difference between science and complete bunk... Enjoy your placebos.
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Definitely *don't* take Bach flower essences. Don't google them, don't read about them..... Edward Bach was a f*cking genius. You of course are too retarded to understand that.
                      drbach-708722.jpg

Comment

as someone who is mentally retarded, i am offended that you would use that word in such a scurrilous manner

dumbass is much more politically correct

i'm going to go call the aspca and naacp
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

^^ You're such a retard you've probably never even been to the homeopathic aisle in Whole Foods and have no understanding of what it is whatsoever. I've been aware of it since 1990 or so.

Comment

hom..homeo.. homo.. erotic?
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

If you never took a Bach essence how the fuck would you know if it is effective or not you fucking retard?

Comment

Working...
                              X