YAY! of the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY! of the Day

this may have been tried before but i wasn't here sooo...the opposite of the GOTD

YOTD:
    bacon, eggs, avocado (squeeze chocolate in there and it would be perfection )

YOTD: It's Friday.... which is enough for some but essentially is meaningless to me because I don't work, EXCEPT that it's raw milk pick-up day! *happy dance*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

finished a longer HIIT workout BEFORE going to work

Comment

YOTD: I started off the day walking around my new town.
        Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
          YOTD: I started off the day walking around my new town.
          Sounds fun! What's the mileage, and did you like waht you saw?
          My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

It's biking season!!!
            And my work has changed so that now I get to bike to work! A half hour in the morning, and again in the evening.
            Of course, the downside is that there are hills both ways. The upside, there are DOWNHILLS both ways too!

Comment

I managed to keep my antsy ass husband on the sofa, with ice, ALL day today... (he had knee surgery with a bone graft on Thursday).
              I'm only really hoping to keep him there, with ice, 100% for one more day... once Monday hits he'll find a reason to leave the house for sure. Meh.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Today is my cheat day! I had:

1 lb of liver
                3 lbs of tomatoes
                3 chocolate bars (semisweet)
                1 lb of sweet potato

Total came to short of 3000 calories probably.

I also walked like 8 miles though.

Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by sakura_girl View Post
                  Today is my cheat day! I had:

1 lb of liver
                  3 lbs of tomatoes
                  3 chocolate bars (semisweet)
                  1 lb of sweet potato

Total came to short of 3000 calories probably.

I also walked like 8 miles though.

Life is good
                  Holy crap. Let me just say, I hope to be there someday (with more chocolate and some wine and whiskey).

Comment

Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                    Holy crap. Let me just say, I hope to be there someday (with more chocolate and some wine and whiskey).
                    Wine welcome Not a big fan of whiskey though. Too strong for me I'll share with you some mautai since it's made from rice...lol!

Comment

I'll possibly head to the bar for some late St. Patty's rum on the rocks. I haven't had it in a while. Keyword here is, possibly.
                      If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

and possibly i hope you wind up dancing on the bar, drunk

and i'm cooking a giant plate of veggies. and they are good. yaaaaaaaayyyyyeeerrrrrrrr
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                          and possibly i hope you wind up dancing on the bar, drunk

and i'm cooking a giant plate of veggies. and they are good. yaaaaaaaayyyyyeeerrrrrrrr

ha ha. I know myself too well; and practice restraint on my drinking, maybe a little too much. I am cooking up some veggies, beef, and rice (I'm being nicer to rice, these days). I was just inspired to cook my veggies by listening to Dr Mike LaLonde talking about how cooking vegetables can extract more nutrients/calories from them.
                          If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

i've read into raw fooding and cooked fooding, and decided cooking is for me. i just can't eat many veggies raw
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

Cori, Friday is the day I clean (for money) for 8.5 hours, but it is also raw milk pickup day for me too, so there's the silver lining

My yay me - I just finished my first 24 hour fast

Comment

Working...
                              X