Asdf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asdf

I think everyone's tired on the GOTD, Frustrations, and CW moments threads getting derailed. We need a derailment and shooting the crap thread. This is it.
    I'll start: I've never reported a human on these boards. I've come close, but even the trolls get bored and wander off eventually. There have been irritating folk and out and out a**holes, but no one I thought was nosty enough to be banned. Until today.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Amen Sister.

He didn't just ask for it though, he jumped in front of the speeding bus.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Comment

Originally posted by naiadknight View Post
      I think everyone's tired on the GOTD, Frustrations, and CW moments threads getting derailed. We need a derailment and shooting the crap thread. This is it.
      I'll start: I've never reported a human on these boards. I've come close, but even the trolls get bored and wander off eventually. There have been irritating folk and out and out a**holes, but no one I thought was nosty enough to be banned. Until today.
      +1

Wait... I'm probably one of those people you're talking about...

Comment

Well I like you, ChefGrok, if that means anything to ya.
        Depression Lies

Comment

i loved it, that post was hilarious and i will enjoy it for all the quoted replies yet to come
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

Chef, I can be one of those folks. It's when you move from general assholery in good fun to being a used feminine "freshness" product that I start having issues. Even then, I'll just ignore you. It's when you start posting crap encouraging suicide and bullying that I finally hit the report button.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              i loved it, that post was hilarious and i will enjoy it for all the quoted replies yet to come
              You know the interwebz (was gonna say this forum, but y'know) all too well.
              Depression Lies

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                Well I like you, ChefGrok, if that means anything to ya.
                It does and thank you, it's the nicest thing I've heard all day. And I'm sure you know there's some ugly $hit out there.

Comment

in teh ways of teh intarwebz, i am not a dewy young maiden any more
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

I have so much to learn [[bows in your glorious presence]]
                    Depression Lies

Comment

When you target a person's baby and/or baby mama. Huh-uh. That's when I get my anger on and click that exclamatory triangle's pointy behind.
                      I'm fond of my impersonal and practically anonymous forum friends. Don't mess.
                      You don't have to be sick to get better.
                      Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                      Primal start: 1/2/2012
                      My Primal Journal
                      Living, loving and learning.

Comment

Secrets secrets are no fun secrets secrets hurt someone

what are we talking about?
                        ad astra per aspera

Comment

Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post

go to the GOTD thread and look for an extremely long profanity laced post.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post

no kidding. i've completely stopped working to search through other threads and see what this is about. it's all in the last few pages of the 'gripe of the day' thread. a thread which is, by the way, hilarious. i had no idea.
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Originally posted by primalrob View Post
                              no kidding. i've completely stopped working to search through other threads and see what this is about. it's all in the last few pages of the 'gripe of the day' thread. a thread which is, by the way, hilarious. i had no idea.
                              They took down one of my best posts ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X