No announcement yet.

Asdf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and now it's flagpole sitta by harvey danger! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

gay panda, it says you're secretly an unwashed drunken hipster with a serious thing for straggly beards *nodnodnod*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kakes View Post
      *shakes her head* It's a good thing you are so otherwise adorable Panda.
      She's just so gloriously awful I cannot turn away. I had the same problem with the show Witchblade years ago. So. Damn. Bad. Yet. So. Damn. Good.
      JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

I can't stop listening to my Flogging Molly pandora station. My wife is getting pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by whitebear View Post
          I can't stop listening to my Flogging Molly pandora station. My wife is getting pissed.
          Sometimes I like to mix it up, you should see my 3 year old when I put on Woody Guthrie. He just stands and stares at me

Comment

Originally posted by drssgchic View Post
            I have this little problem. I can't tell what songs came out in the 60s, 70s, and 80s since I was introduced to them all at the same time. Which means I grew up on the same music (mostly) that my parents did. And there is nothing wrong with Styx and Queen ever under any circumstances.
            I have the same issue. I really can't tell. Then again, I was the kid that wore my mother's The Wall concert shirt to school as a silent protest to standardized testing on TAAS day. I had one teacher and my best friend get it.
            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
            My Latest Journal

Comment

i feel like this is the closest we have to a chatroom
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by whitebear View Post
                Flogging Molly's early stuff is really good. When they started mimcking the Dropkick Murphies, politics and all, I didn't care for it as much.
                On the other hand, the Classic Power Rock station on Pandora rocks my socks off. Especially for working out.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  I know my story, but how does everyone have time to spend on here?

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    We needed an ASDF room. Desperately. We also need a chatroom, but this'll do.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

Those are the times when you know why you're friends with certain people, NaiadKnight. And that is awesome.

My Flogging Molly station keeps spawning. Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, An Toll Dubh, Da Vinci's Notebook . . .
                      http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                        I'm a day trader
                        Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                        Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                        Current Weight: 235 pounds
                        Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by kenn View Post
                          I'm a day trader
                          does that mean you have a lot of money *twirls hair, pushes wonderbra'd chest out*
                          beautiful
                          yeah you are

lol

Comment

I'm elbow jewelry.
                            JOIN THE PANDA SHOW!!! Primal With A Side Of FABULOUS and PANDALOONERY!

Comment

Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
                              Creative misuse of time at the office. I'm much quicker in CAD than they realize, and a million times quicker than the old drafter.
                              My Latest Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Gay Panda View Post
                                I'm elbow jewelry.
                                Seriously, how do I get THAT job?

Comment

Working...
                                X