• Show
Clear All

• *snort*
    that's horrible. people these days.
    *snicker*
    my primal journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Do we really know if a person did this or if the turtle was trying to make an escape from an abusive home? What if it was trying to make it to the Galapagos Islands?
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
        *snort*
        that's horrible. people these days.
        *snicker*
        I guess I am missing the humor. Of course, I like most turtles more than I like most people. They are awesome, noble creatures and make great pets. Also as they live 50+ years are often far more a part of the family than short lived dogs and cats. Heck, our gecko (currently with ex) is 15 and going strong. Reptiles rule

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
          I guess I am missing the humor. Of course, I like most turtles more than I like most people. They are awesome, noble creatures and make great pets. Also as they live 50+ years are often far more a part of the family than short lived dogs and cats. Heck, our gecko (currently with ex) is 15 and going strong. Reptiles rule
          That little fucker deserves a strawberry!
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            yes i guess i'm horrible. poor thing probably thought "drop me already hawk." but i still snickered.
            my primal journal:

Comment

yes i guess i'm horrible. poor thing probably thought "drop me already hawk." but i still snickered.
              Nah, you are not horrible. It is a rather amusing thought until one actually stops and thinks about it.

Comment

• I didn't laugh.
                In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Lab tech parties with escaped monkeys | News - Home

Comment

• beautiful
                    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      Hmm... if Mario does those on top of me, are they still for purity?
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• only if he's on top.
                        my primal journal:

Comment

only if he's on top.
                          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                          Current Weight: 235 pounds
                          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• eee! WHO WATCHED THAT LAST NIGHT??

gah i love that show
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

Working...
                            X