Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asdf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay, well maybe the whole point of getting married is to have both a father and a mother for your children.

    Comment


    • Oopsie... double posted.
      Last edited by cori93437; 03-11-2012, 12:23 PM.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Grok View Post
        Okay, well maybe the whole point of getting married is to have both a father and a mother for your children.
        Sweetie, you can assume and extrapolate all you like... what she means is that just because you are married it doesn't mean that either A.) your eyes no longer work and you mo longer like to look at attractive people, or B.) that your chosen partner is always ready and available for sex at every moment that YOU are (different life schedules and libidos sometimes happen).
        And to further clarify... the person to benefit most often from my own viewing of "stuff" on the interwebs is my husband. Yes, he is aware... No, he doesn't mind at all. Geez...

        And he and I are not together for children... we don't and won't have any.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
          now doesn't that sound silly? most american married men would think so.
          Oh, I didn't notice that you changed husband to wife.

          I guess maybe not the whole point, but I would think a major incentive to getting married was because you were sexually satisfied with your partner. I admit that could change over the years.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            And he and I are not together for children... we don't and won't have any.
            Yes, I have an aunt and uncle who decided not to have any children. There is no whole point in getting married, there are different reasons for different people for sure.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Grok View Post
              Oh, I didn't notice that you changed husband to wife.

              I guess maybe not the whole point, but I would think a major incentive to getting married was because you were sexually satisfied with your partner. I admit that could change over the years.
              *sigh* being sexually satisfied by your partner has NOTHING to do with liking to see attractive people or misaligned schedules or whatever. I'm very satisfied, the man seriously knows what he's doing, and sometimes I look at stuff...
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                *sigh* being sexually satisfied by your partner has NOTHING to do with liking to see attractive people or misaligned schedules or whatever. I'm very satisfied, the man seriously knows what he's doing, and sometimes I look at stuff...
                Right, but you wouldn't have married him if he didn't really do anything for you in bed, now would you? I admit, people do get married for other reasons, like financial.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Grok View Post
                  Right, but you wouldn't have married him if he didn't really do anything for you in bed, now would you? I admit, people do get married for other reasons, like financial.
                  Actually, no... I admit I wouldn't have. It was that AND his sense of humor. He makes me laugh EVERY single day. <3
                  Cash isn't worth giving up happiness and can't buy it... we're just a couple of normal folks that worked our way up to "middle" class.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Grok View Post
                    Oh, I didn't notice that you changed husband to wife.

                    I guess maybe not the whole point, but I would think a major incentive to getting married was because you were sexually satisfied with your partner. I admit that could change over the years.
                    you're assuming that people look at naked pics because they're unsatisfied. certainly part of the equation is that my husband lives in another state for work. but it's also just that i like looking at naked pics of men. do you look at pics of mustangs because you're dissatisfied with your corvette?

                    on the subject, cori (or anyone else) would you ever dye your hair because you know the other color would turn on your husband? i've been mulling this over for months.
                    my primal journal:
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                    Comment


                    • short answer; sure

                      long answer; if i liked it. if not, i'd think about finding a real looking wig in that color
                      beautiful
                      yeah you are

                      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                      lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                        on the subject, cori (or anyone else) would you ever dye your hair because you know the other color would turn on your husband? i've been mulling this over for months.
                        Sure thing.
                        Husband likes long hair, and I kept it that way for YEARS... like, waist length long. Now I'm on a short "bob" kick, which is also how I wore it when I was younger. Husband might get the long hair back in the future... I just needed a break from it for a while due to being sick with MAJOR headaches and needing to wear all that heavy hair UP in the Florida heat all the time.

                        If husband said "Hey, how about red... I'd do it in a heartbeat... or dark, or whatever. Hmm... maybe not so much green or blue.
                        His most recent comment was that I did NOT come home with ENOUGH Violet added. But I think he was basing that mostly on a "cost of hair appointment per visible strand of funky color" assessment sinc the violet is underneath so it's not always fully visible. LOL
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          do you look at pics of mustangs because you're dissatisfied with your corvette?
                          the only cars I like looking at are the really expensive ones.

                          Comment


                          • well, then there's the fact that you are probably never going to get a really expensive one.

                            cori- i've never thought of it that way. i've kept my hair more or less long for years, despite 3 babies (who love pulling on hair) because that's how he likes it. having never dyed my hair, i'm considering it. though he likes red, and i think i should wait until next winter. tan+red just doesn't look that great (but blond+tan does). poor guy, i told him this past winter would be it. oh well, he can wait another season or two.
                            my primal journal:
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

                            Comment


                            • ...marriage, hair?

                              What a world of suck.

                              Comment


                              • what can i say? men are fickle creatures
                                beautiful
                                yeah you are

                                Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                                lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X